Tyron: "... And then?"

Victor: "I was spanked by Mommy until my bottom was red QAQ"

Tyron nodded once to express his strong agreement with Ms. June's approach.

In order to deal with assassin cubs who would tiptoe in to steal Deep Silence and Song of Triumph, he would also turn both their buttocks red, then strip them naked and toss them into a hive.

.

The two of them entered the arena and opened a separate small server.

They chose an open plain map that had nothing on it.

Victor created a starter character without changing anything and started switching out a set of equipment--

The Alliance's officers and lieutenants often wore black as their main color, supplemented by silver trim. They looked serious and ascetic; their neckline, cuffs, and waist seams were perfectly tailored, perfectly reflecting the masculine charm of their wide shoulders and narrow waists. They had snow-white lining inside their coats, and their necktie, chest, and shoulder flaps were all covered in shining badges. A stately silver spike hung from their right shoulder to their elbow.

In addition to this standard uniform, their trousers and boots were all pure black. Their officer's cap was trimmed in silver, with a shining Second Lieutenant's medal hanging from it.

Victor wore a full set of gear and curiously pulled open his belt to pull out the small handgun that had been stuffed inside. He noticed a black folding baton (used for combat, commanding human beings, and AI subordinates), and said laughingly, "These settings are very complete, but I don't know how to use it..."

He looked up and saw Tyron narrowing his eyes slightly.

Victor was instantly silent: "......"

There was... a kind of feeling that he was being stared at by a fierce beast... not good.

.

Fortunately, the master assassin who had entered working mode was very dedicated, and wouldn't do something like sleeping with his accompanying trainer until they couldn't get out of bed.

He instead used his sight to 'invade' the Second Lieutenant with his gaze from top to bottom, then gestured that he should start with shooting.

Because both sides needed to familiarize themselves with using a sniper rifle, they stood together and shot at several separate static and moving targets.

Victor adapted very quickly. Before long, he made an 'OK' gesture to indicate that they could give it a try.

In order to take care of his rookie little, the first match was still held on the endless open map. They only prepared a high-rise building with windows so that Victor could snipe down at the ground.

The two of them were five hundred meters apart, which was enough for him to fire several shots.

This distance had the highest damage and was within the most accurate range for sniper rifles. Of course, it was unlikely for them to be so far apart during a real match. It was more likely to be within 50 and 200 meters apart.

From five hundred meters away, Victor would use the auxiliary far-distance equipment on the sniper rifle for better aiming. However, for Tyron, who had elvish lineage, his vision was able to reach the same distance without assistance. He might lose a little precision, but he could still see the outline and could be considered a human telescope.