.

About ten seconds later, Cardinal took the lead and reached the top height&#k2013;&#k2013;a corner with only three or four square inches of foothold space. The structures around him were completely dilapidated.

He immediately turned on his stealth detection skill. There was a high bonus for stealth detection while performing reconnaissance from a high place.

At this moment, Tyron was still moving at an unhurried place and climbing slowly up the wall to one side.

At this time, a crow gently landed on a flagpole not far from them.

Both assassins' movements stopped at the same time as though someone had pressed the pause button. Their eyes both stopped on the crow for a moment before slowly shifting away.

Their agility and acuity amazed both the commentators and audience.

The commentators even subconsciously lowered the volume of their voices, as though afraid that they'd be accidentally discovered by the contestants, "Lord Four changed his climbing route! Was it because he discovered something? But the question is, how did he find out?"

Tyron had noticed that Cardinal was standing high up in the corner.

This was because, just a moment ago, when Cardinal had turned to look at the crow, his foot had also turned about 10 degrees in order to maintain his balance.

The sound of the friction between the soles of his boots and the rough stones had exposed his position.

.

A murderous aura unlike any other had already spread through the silent air.

Tyron kept one hand on the wall as he lightly felt out the next climbing point. The stone there had been eroded by the passing of time and was likely to make noise if he continued to put weight on it.

He stopped his movements, took out a wire, and carefully wrapped it around a corner.

After doing this, Tyron moved sideways again and wrapped the same steel wire around two other places.

A few seconds later, he came to the last place that could be used to climb up to the top.

At this time, Cardinal had already put his ropes into position on three high points--he was ready to move at any time.

Tyron listened to the movements over his head. Suddenly, he quickly flipped himself up, silently pressing his dagger against one of the ropes--

But instead of cutting the rope, he left it in a dangerous condition where it stopped just short of breaking and left it there.

There was no way for Tyron's movements to avoid detection.

The crossbow in Cardinal's hand was loaded up extremely quickly, aiming precisely at Tyron's position.

However, in the following second, the sound of movement came from all directions around Cardinal!

--Tyron had pulled the steel wire, causing small-scale collapses at three or four locations simultaneously.

.

Faced with changes from all sides, Cardinal resolutely decided to change positions.

Male commentator: "Scheme and counter-scheme! Lord Four used this trick to cover up what he'd done, but Cardinal thought that he was only trying to raise up a false alarm! In order to prevent Odin from attacking from any possible direction, Cardinal directly changed his position. He didn't expect that Odin was clearly planning to exchange blows in the next wave..."