hostage

hostage by Billie Eilish

________

Lizzie's POV

I swear, I could hear the birds chirping as I began to stir into consciousness. My face immediately drew a smile as I was reminded of how my night ended. Then, I started to think about how she carried me to bed and kissed my forehead. I squealed at the thought of it, and it feels like I have stars inside of my chest. Y/N brings out the best in me without effort, and I think that says a lot. There's no one else like her.

I checked on Maya and found her still sleeping soundly. I closed the door behind me and made my way downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee. Before I could do so, I tilted my head in confusion when I saw my side door slightly open. When I popped my head outside, to my surprise, I found Y/N watering my plants in my garden.

"Has Lizzie bear been feeding you guys?" Y/N talked in her adorable voice, making me smile. "If she hasn't, I'll make sure to have a stern talk with her later."

I masked in my soft laughter and I continued to watch her from afar, not making my presence known just yet. Ollie ran toward Y/N, giving her the miniature toy ball. She showered him with love and affection before tossing the piece of toy across the yard.

"Hey, you better not be peeing on any of her plants!"

I beamed another bright smile as Y/N started to sing to herself while watering my plants. She's singing a made up song about how happy plants get when they get water and sun and I found that extremely adorable. To add to that, she did her goofy little dance, and that's when I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

"Do you like what you see, Elizabeth?"

Y/N's is stern but soft at the same time. My limbs felt like jelly and I couldn't bring myself to move or say anything for that matter. The next thing I know is that Y/N pointed the hose at me, making me wet. I flinched and gave her a look.

"That's what you get for staring so much, Joe Goldberg." Y/N laughed at me as she continued to spray the water at me. "Catch me if you can."

"Oh, I intend to."

Y/N and I chased each other around, in an attempt to get the other person wet with water. She was hogging the hose for the most part but when I finally gained a hold of it, I made sure to go absolute crazy on her. No mercy.

"Alright, you win." She chuckled, waving her imaginary white flag. "Now, let's dry you off before Maya wakes up."

Y/N let me go to the bathroom first. I grabbed the towel that was hanging loosely by the door to dry myself off. I started with my hair then I moved on to my arms and so on. I flinched a little when the door opened. Y/N locked the door behind her, and turned around to face me.

"Is everything okay? You seem to be lost for words." Y/N whispered as she slowly made her way toward me. Her index finger tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Then, she flashed me a smirk-like smile. "How was your sleep?"

I swallowed my saliva, and looked up at her so close to me, "It was... good."

Y/N leaned forward, her face so close to my ear, "Are you hungry? I could make you something." I felt her breath touch my ear and it sent shivers down my spine and elsewhere. "Or, we could do something else..."

I'm completely lost for words. It was like no one taught me how to speak. I have a lot in my mind that I want to say, but I could not physically bring myself to do any of that.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Elizabeth." Y/N said with her sexy raspy voice. "I aim to please in any way that I can."

"I, uh..."