Chapter 15: One V Oen!

The two dudes at about to duck it out in the fiht agonst the Chrissen and the duck and Draco was scarred at Alex's new form and hid under the bar table to not get hit by accident in the fitting. I

"Were is thr evli boy whose an emeny of me nd God's word nd thr commendmens" Harry screamed and walked pass where Draco was hidding.

"Riht here you f*ck!" Draco as he splashed it the alcool drink he was holding messy style all over Harry's robs.

"AHHHHHH!" Hairy freaked and fell down. "OHH MY ENGLESH TEABAGS I GOTT THE DEVIL'S JUICES AL OBER MEE"

"Take that my rival that I hate and not love lik some Internet sillies think I'm" Draco lolled. Harry got up to get out a broomstick and knocked him down with it. He dint use it for flying magics since he turned Chrissen but instead used it to clean up the big church bells caus he was just the jantor there.

"Oh hevin yuo get what God intense for you you sinnre" Harry belted as the alcool smell in his cloths got him all funky and he passed out drunkly on top of him but not in a sexy way, just the normal way alright!

Okay now onto Alex's awesome battel.

He zoomed on his new bike legs leaving trails of ashes on the floor and the wind made them blow everywere and all the Chrissens went coffing on the floor from allergies, and BadBoy teleported father away with holy light to rain down more spears and Alex did a hundred swerves out of the way smacking the coughed up Chrissens in the way and they dint slow them down as they burned away on contact with the red wheel acid. A mad angal came to shot him in the neck but the shot burned also in contact with the acid on his collar then he fired with his angel gun and killed in the chest.

"Hey how come your more poerful than those other numbnuts you nutman!" Alex asked Bad badasy but he really wanted to know and was actually confuse at that.

"CUASE GOD CHOOSED ME YUO SINNERFUL MORTEL" BADBoy angry lolled. "I PREY TOO HIM LIK 144000 TIMS A FAY ND I DO T TAKE THR GAY VASSINES NAD IM A TRUER FELLOWRE OF THR CRESSIN WAY THEN EVERYONR ESLE"

"Cool" Alex spat and his spit smacked him in the eye and made him stop his attacks so he zoomed close to take out his cyber nifes to throw at him but one missed and instead cut open his cross nmecklace.

"Not cool enough!" he then spat again and his other spit smacked his other eye as he took it out again and slashed him for reals. There was lots of blood now as the blood form his slash got all over and gave the bar a free paint job of red and everything got sticky on everyone.

"I woud be hapyer if thsi was the bloods of Chrits whne he was deed in the corss" Harry drunked agin in blood but passed out onse more from the smelly blood.

"WHO CARS ABOIT LOSSING BLODD WEHN I HAV FAITHS CROSSING MY VAINS" Badboy said with the anger of a ture Chrissen and did a praying salute to the singing church bells in the distance.

He use the power of his fates to form the biggest speer of the angles youll ever know and ran at the purest speed of holy lihts and ti was scarry to the Staanits until Alex did a dodge again and it missed. His true Satanits power is the one to dodge! He did a taint and a thums up to congrat him anyway for being so fast but not fats enough as h e drove in loops on the wind to fall and crushed him with his epic wheels.

Then Draco finished up the rest of the Chrissens with his vampy skills powered by the blood on the dance floor until BadBoy got up and held him down with a steak to his chest!

"NOW YUO DHELL PREY TOO GOD ND HIS HOLLYNES!" BadBoy hollied all mad wih faith and power and holy and killing. "ND REPEN AAWY YOURE LISTS FOR UNHOLESOM ANIME LADDIES IN YUR GAM-" until his wound ran out of blood and died.

"Lol" Draco scared lolled as Alex took a DeadBoy back to the SMP base to repawn and forget all that. And then he did and forgot all that.

"Im hapy for my new Satanits powers but its not safe here with the Chrissens running around." Alex declared, turning normal again. "Thank Satan noones hurt, and I must continue my misson of revenge which is to give the SMP a deserved kiss of death. Except there's only KILLING not kissing cause of HATE and not love. So it instead will be...the KILLS of daeth!"

All the Satanits were happy too and theres not much to talk about with Alex's story for now so its a short chap but NEXT TIME we'll check up on Geroge and Herobren and you don't wanna miss it! Woo!

But just as were about to go away, we see the fourth Dreamfender herself seeing all this going on...

"OMG the young guy whose blond and Satanits is awesim fighting that English kid" she wondered. "How would my friends like...if I became him to?!"