Chapter 13: So awesome I forgor to give thsi a title!

Lol!

Dream sat very sadly and not smiley for onse as Techno's truck drove to the direction of the Chrissens as they folllowd then all the way through. Even though the radio was playing Miku and K-Pops wich are supposed to be happy, he still wasn't. For the unhappy face wich made him unhappy was still sitting there all unhappy.

But one thing he aint about to feel is bored cause we're getting into the fun stuff now!

Tech and Tommy did a big swerve like race movies as the came clos to the tempel and BASHED in thr front gates at 260 mph whie the Chrisstins guarding it shot at the truck but it was made of tank metal and they shot a rocket back and the Chrissens went dead. Then they went through and broke though more gates and defense further inside the base cause the Chrissens were defensive like that and they now were at the site! And over there, the truck people saw it...let's fine out what it is!

A few mins before!

Alex was at the pillars all not happy. There he saw white dudes in white cloaks chanting white things!

"Oir lord whose in hevin, hilly be you nam. Your kingdim cum, youre woord be dine, on Earht as itis don in hevin. Pls com out our savour, for weve have goten teh libruls. Confrot them wif yuor presents nd stroke them wih your power. Anem."

Sudanly the power was here as a bunch of lightings stroked the top of the pillars made of salt nd it dint scare the Churissens as they knew it was just there leader! It came all over everything and things got real messy in here byt this was normal for them anyway. An old man with muscles and a Greece white robe and a bread came as the lightings burned a hole in hevin where he fell down and that's when everyone there knew...HE WAS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!!!!!!$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&!

"I'M AM GOD!" God said over there. "HOE DARRE YUO LIBRULS PRASE SATON'S AGENT BAROK OBUMMER AND NOW YIU WILL DYE!"

ALex was cool and calm in spat of the troubles and went all "Well proove it!"

"ARE YO QUESTINIENG MEE?" God assed mad.

"Yes cuse im a skepic so im questing you mr. God!" Alex smirled and twirled around his hair.

"SLIENSE" the white cloked Chrissens silenced. "N
ow ypu shel bow ti the poewr of God nd the Chrischans, libruls"

"Ooh now thats all scarry and you got me scarred" Alex did a lol as he pulled out one arms to do a finger at God then he used his magnets to atract one of the Chrissen's guns and shot out his rops! He spinned the gun all spinny with his spinny skills and shit at all the guards and there blood spat all over and melted the salt pillars Sam and Tubbo were tied to so now they were ok and redy to escap.

"THOUST SHALT NIT KILL YIU ASDOLE!" God swored and taken out his assalt rofl like Techno's but better cause hes God after all.

Alex was not expecting him to have that so he's in a spat of troubel but he was brave and faced him anyway! Bulls wizzed between them but both were good and Alex even ducked under Tubbo when one nearly hit him so he dint get hit back. He then fired one back and hit God in the shins and it hurt.

"AHHHHH!" God scremeed in pain. "IM GOD ND ILL MAK YU PAI FR STRAKING MEE!"

"Butt how tho?" Alex tainted and did the finger agin at God.

"THSI HOW!" God sadded as he snaped his fings and hevin lightings fell form the sky once mor.

Alex was worried then cause coud shoot people but couldnt shot back at hevin cause it was not a people and also it cant be shot. Sam and Tubbo got hit nd knocked out by the lightings wile Alex was didging and dodging all the way around and found a table were he crafted his magnets into lighting rods which he shoved up the dead Chrissen's pants so they were striked instead of him and got a free cremating too.

"If ony we coud do stuff to help." Drean pinted all with unhappy and wvryone was bummed at that too.

Suddinly Nik looked behind and was "EVERYONE STAY BACK" as another vehicle smashed through!

They all jumped away in tim and saw that it was a vehicile and it was scarier then Techno's truck. It was a flying black car with the number 666 and it was scary cause of the scary driver covered in black clocks and a dude who looked strange in a strange way!

The strange dude opened the car window and threw an atomic flash bomb to stun God and stop his attacks. And in a dark blur he swiped away Alex befor a pillar crumbled down on him and turned to face God!

"WHOST ARY OU TO TRI AN SOTP MYY RATH?!" God spat dizzyly and his thundering spit spat all sparky at the dude who flicked it off his suit.

"Nad who ar you to stop me from beating the Goddy dude up!" Alex said in angry until he saw the hair and and the suit and knoew who it was! IT...was...SHHAT!

"Wtf!" Alex looked back with a smile but Sklatt dint see and he just went "I, JOHNATHUS RANDALL SCHLATT, shell give a good HELL to pay for atarting all this trouble!. For this, we must...RAP BATTEL"

"OOH IST ON YIU EVUL SATANITS" God said in annoyed and Tommy got a good beat playing on the rafio while the two went to duck it out! God went first cause hes God and God always goes first in rap battles I think.

"My nams truly God

And your a sad sod

I hav al thr power

And I wil crash you lik flower

Your doomed now

Cause ill give you a good pow

Your going down

And now your gonna wear a gown!"

The Chrissen's in the back scremed in himns in the back as cheerleaders. They took off their robs, but they wore others underneath as they were consercativ and dint believe in being naked. They were crazy and patined crosses on them to wave lik flags but Schlhat's turns here so he was redy!

"So it's times like these,

I gotta sting you like bees!

You know what's weird?

You can't rule over your beard!

You say you're God, you're pog,

Yet you stink like a dog!

Bet you think you cool,

But nah, you need a school!

Yet I gotta give you thanks,

Cause to you, I did some pranks!"

Sklat stuck his tunge as the bombs he set during the battel with God disracted exploded all the Chrissens and he got Alex and did a backflip with him into the car window waiting outside and the driver spad away!

"HUUH?! NO! NO!! NOO!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!" God screamed in defet as he chassed the speeding car in the distance shaking his fists but soon it was gone.

So what next?! Find out! Not now though but later.