Chapter 3: Resceu Mission starts!

Thanks for the fellow Quackity locers who saw and lik my storry! I saw some SMP onse and not all of it cause I got spilled and I relly wish they mad the main protag to be Quacks insteed of that other guy cause hes sooooo much cooler its awesome! That was a big mistak and its sad. Anyway into fic now ;)

So far the four boys have been trekking for days nd days and some hours too across some desert and tindra and the swamps again which still smelled.

"Hey why you so down?" Toms questioned Quacks.

"I don't like swamps." he sadly said. "Their wet, mushy, and the smell gets everywhere"

To cheer him up from the swamped up sads, Tommy and him fished together at a pond in the swamp and they had a big long chat about being somewhere else lik the snowy mountins or the Bahamas or that nice windy town in Gemshin Impact.

When suddenly the hook bit and thy got a big one!

"OMGGGG" they both went as they were pulled in the water!

"NOOO! WE MUST ASSISST" Sllchatt and Techno screeched as they jumped in to grab them but missed and feel in the pool and got soaked and wet all over.

Things were getting chaos everywhere as everyone was trouble and Tommy screamed which made everyone lol cause people always laugh when he screams. It made huge ripples which turned into a vortice surrunding the pool around the hook as it got pulled more and more under and all the fishes below got swirled up and blown out of the waters raining to the ground!

Techno and Sjhatt got out and ran over to them this tim instead of jumping and grabbed to stop them. They each got smacked by the fishy rain as they pulled but eventully they did and the hook's catch flew to the ground! And they were shock to see...

It was Tubbo!

"Hello guys" he spat as he spat the hook out which harpooned a leech that was on Techno's leg.

"Hey, what are you here?" Tommy asked confusely.

"The rest of the guys and I split up. I see your here to rescue so thanks but be careful getting the others. Be careful and good luck!" Tubbo screamed in scary.

They pointed him to where the city was and he was on his way. One dude saved, and a few others to go!

They all sighed each other in relif and hugged but not in a sexy way cause this fic is rated T lmao lol! Just then, Shlcat noticed a sticky pad on the ground that was also fished up with Tubs!

"Hmm?" he hmmed as he picked it up. It was a sticky note pad that was written in fancy ink! He read.

"Good news was that not everyone was captured and only one dude did." Schat looked. "The bad news was that IT WAS BADBOY WHO GOT CAPTURE!"

"Then we must go now!" Quackity gulped as he was still worried about his book and also the swampy smell was getting him again.

They left quick and took a near boat further up the north to escape and into the jungle where they found Callhan tied in some vines on a tall tree with many on his legs and one around his neck.

"I was hidding and I slipped on these vines help!" Cal screamed as his vertigo was acting from hanging upside down and they had to rescue quick before he gets sick all over them and Quack woud have to change his hat! :(

There where three vines hanging in front of Quackity. One of the vins would choke him out and another would squeeze off his legs but the other will let him go and save! WHAT SHELL OUR EPIC HERO CHOOSE?'