CHAPTER 32.

I don't look at her face, waiting for her to say something.

My head is down, and my fingers, frantically touching the table.

She's not saying anything. I raise my head slowly, and I meet her disappointed eyes which are pinned on me.

She falls back to the chair. She looks away and slowly shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I whimper.

"How could you make such a mistake?!" She groans as she jerks forward, but tries to keep her voice low.

I open my mouth but can't find any words.

"So what did you come here for?"

Her glaring eyes, and the harshness in her voice, scare me from answering that.

"Sam!" She calls, demanding my reply.

"I wanted to get rid of it."

She scoffs as she throws her head.

"But I'm not allowed to without the approval of a legal guardian. Tami please." I reach for her hand.

"Mommy can't know, or else I'm dead. Please..." I beg along with my tears.

"I can not." She yanks off.
"What were you thinking?! You think you are so grown that you go about sleeping with guys without, condoms." She lowers her voice at the mention of the last word, peeping around.

"I'm sorry." I collapse back into the chair.

I know how bad this is, that's why I need to get rid of it as soon as possible. One thing I've learned so far in life is that bad news travels faster than good ones.

She sighs and rubs her forehead.
"Does he know?"

Morgan?  I didn't even think about informing him. I don't see any reason why I should. It's not like I'm going to keep it.

"No." My voice is low.

"Well, you need to talk to him and your mom."

I shockingly look at her. She's sounding as if I'm supposed to keep it. Oh, I get, she wants me dead. My mom is going to kill me.

I shake my head.
"No, no I can't."

"Sam, Your mom might be angry at you, but she's gonna find a solution. Trust me."

I don't see myself telling my mom about this. Where will I start from? How will I say it?
How is she gonna look at me?

"We would tell her together." She holds my hands.

"No, I want to do it alone. God!" I put down my head.

If the only way to get rid of the baby is to tell my mom about it, then I should, real fast.

TAMI escorts me to my car, encouraging me. I beg her not to tell anyone, including Tracy and she promises she won't.

                 MORGAN.

I get home. Opening the door, an echo sound wave out. I surprisingly get in. Something feels odd.
I look around, and I don't notice what's missing.

I decide to let go of this awkward feeling. I climb up to Rhonda's room and I don't see her, just molly milling around her room.

She's supposed to be back from school. God, did Christian forget to pick her up?

I pause.
"Christian," I mutter.

I never really entrusted Rhonda's safety to that devil.

I go to Christian's room, and nothing of her is left.