CHAPTER 26.

Everyone looks surprised, even Finn. Was our relationship that deep, that everybody suspected there's something between us.

I can't even look at Morgan, he must feel bad about this.

I keep on making him believe there's something, and right now I just confess to the whole school that there isn't. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I certainly have feelings for him.

"WOW," Finn exclaims.
"What about you being a wacko?" 

My eyes widens, and my mouth parted. They all still think that I'm crazy. maybe I am, I just deny someone that means so much to me, and I have no idea why. That's what a crazy person would do.

"What the hell did you just say?!" Xavier bolts up.
His eyes are full of anger. The kind of anger that was buried on his face when he saw his dad hitting his mom.

"Ohhh, Xavier doesn't get me wrong, I'm trying to clear the rumors so our dear Sammy can be free," he says with sarcasm, an evil smirk on his lips.

"And who are you to do?" Xavier asks, with the anger still stick in his eyes as he moves closer to Finn.

Finn sucks his teeth.
"Hmm." he wiggles his lips.
"As one of her lovers," he adds, and the evil in his grin is more visible.

What?! I can never date a guy like Finn, even if he is the last guy on earth.

Xavier stands still. And I hear him chuckle, but I'm sure it isn't a genuine one.

"You think you have a chance with her?" Xavier asks.

"Do you?" Finn shoots.

He's no longer wearing his mocking face, instead, he's looking more ready to throw blows, as well as Xavier.

Xavier's fist tightens, and I can see how his veins are rising in the back of his neck.

I quickly stand up and hold Xavier's fist. I know exactly what he is capable of when he's this angry.

"He ain't worth it," I tell Xavier, glaring at Finn.

He releases his fist, and I let go of his hands.

I turn and see Morgan leaving.

I'm so stupid.

After school is over, I go to the parking lot.  As I'm about to get inside my car, I sight Lucian walking toward his car. Three cars separated mine from his.

As he opens his car, he sees me staring at him. He throws his gaze.

As he's about to get in,
"Lucian!" I stop him. My voice is kinda small but loud.

I quickly go to him.
His left hand rests on the top of his car door, and the other is on top of the car.

The opened door is in-between the both of us.

He's not looking at me, his expression shows how disappointed he is in me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about me and Morgan, I just, wasn't sure." I apologize after a few seconds of silence.

He fixes his gaze back to me, his disappointed face is lesser but still on.

"It's not just about you not telling me, it's about Tracy. You know how she feels about him and you did that." His voice is scolding me politely.

"I know, and I'm very sorry," I say fervidly.

But I'm not sorry for having feelings for Morgan, I'm just sorry for upsetting my best friends. I'm sorry that Tracy is hurting because of me.