CHAPTER 6.

I somehow collapse on the inside. My jaw drops, and my brows Farrows.

how could she be so devilish?

"What?" She wide opens her hands, sounding like it's okay with what she just dared me to do. "What could be so wonderful than watching two besties kiss the same guy, especially when one of them is whacking at him." She turns to Tracy and then falls back to the chair.

She just nailed her point. She wants to break my friendship with Tracy because she knows Tracy is into Morgan. I wonder how many people have figured it out since Tracy can't be a little discreet.

MORGAN.

Right now I'm enjoying this game, even if I've been dared to chunk down a whole bottle of red wine. It was difficult but I succeeded, and at that moment I was badly regretting ever agreeing to play this game. And now, it's just so fun Watching her shocked expression. And I'm grateful that it is fastening the process.

SAM.

I look at Tracy, and I know she is praying on the inside for me not to do it.

"I think I've played enough." I stand up, noticing the fright in Tracy's eyes.

I squeeze pass Lucian. I take a few steps forward, and veronica gushes "Wow. the rumors are true. You are a crazy bitch and throwing all these parties won't change that, it won't change the fact that your dad is six feet under the ground." She leaves me standing still, speechless, and heartbroken mixed with anger

"Veronica!" Lucian's voice yells.

"fuck this!" I hear things chatter along with Tracy's voice, which somehow brings me back to reality. And I won't let veronica just say whatever it is to me. She's not going to get away with this one.

I turn to them and see Lucian holding back Tracy not to hit veronica.

"Okey, say that one more time! Just say it one, more, time!" She struggles to get loose from Lucian's grip. She sounds angry, acting like she was The one who veronica was referring to.

"Tracy, it's fine." I go closer to Tracy. She stops wiggling on Lucian's arms. And when Lucian's grip losses, she immediately hauls her hands from him.

I glare at Veronica.
"She's just stating the obvious. My dad is dead, six feet under the ground, and I'm a crazy bitch. But trust me, Veron, you don't want to see me bitch out. And I strongly suggest you go home to your obese mom, cause little Andre can't take care of a mom who is a million times bigger than him. I know he really needs you right now to come help him Pack some poos of your forever sick mother who might just die anytime soon." I take each step closer to her, abruptly speaking.

"Sam!" She snaps, but I rumble on.

"Oh wait, that's a good thing right? cause if my dad was like that, I'll be glad he's dead!" I shout out insensitively. And now she's the one who is speechless and about to shed tears.

Does she think she's the only one who can speak obnoxiously? The only one who gets to hurt other people's feelings? I have been tolerating her just because I'm trying to mend my mouth which had almost committed a grave crime.

She picks up her bag and bolts out.

And even in my state of victory, I feel terrible for spitting out like that. Veronica's mom has been sick since I was ten. My mom said she has high-risk obesity. Over the years she increases in size, and now she no longer stands up, and can't do anything for herself. My mom said if the fat gets to her heart there might not be anything they can do for her. Even if Veronica is a bitch, she doesn't deserve to lose her mom.
Nobody deserves to pass through what I passed through, nobody deserves to feel what I'm feeling.