CHAPTER 16.

I get to Morgan's house, I knock hard on his door, trying to hurt myself for the wrong things have done. At the third knock, Christian opens the Door after shouting, "coming!"

"Hi," I say.

"Oh my God, Sam it's you," she says and hugs me. And both my hands hang up in surprise.

I don't think I have known her enough, and she's hugging me? To me, it's kind of creepy. She finally releases me and asks me to come in.

As I enter, Rhonda runs up to me from the stairs. As she hugs me, I squirt down to her height.

"It's so good to see you again," she says, chirpy.

"It's so good to see you too, honeybun," I tell her, and she beams.

I would say cuteness runs in the family except Christian is not as cute as her children.

I straighten up, and she drags me to the sofa and sits me down.

"Molly has really missed you," she says as she picks up molly from the table.
"Since that night she saw you and Morgan, you know, doing..."

"Yeah I get it," I say quickly. Guess she's one of those little girls that act like an adult.

Christian walks up to us.
"dear, what should I offer you?"

"Oh, nothing I'm okay," I tell her.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

before I could reply, Morgan helps,
"Yes she is," he says, coming down the stairs.

I still don't understand this house. the outside of it is very appalling and the inside is quite the opposite. It's a small house but decorated with good taste, I give Christian a hand for that.

Morgan is dressed casually.
But it doesn't matter what he wears, he always looks good.

"Are guys going somewhere?" Rhonda asks, her voice just so sweet.

'Yeah' 'No' I and Morgan say in unison. Wonder why he said no. I look at Morgan then back at Rhonda -who is looking at me and Morgan with shifty eyes.

"I already know who to believe," Rhonda says.
"So Sam, where are you guys going?" Rhonda asks, her hand running through molly's fur.

I slowly look at Morgan who is totally against whatever this is.

"Um Rhonda, we are not going anywhere -"

"Yes we are," I jump in, looking at Morgan, and he raises his brows -disapproving.

"Really?" Rhonda asks ecstatically.

"Yeah," I say.

"Can I come with you?" She asks, and Morgan throws his hands in the air.

"I um, you...of, of course, you can come," I say tentatively, and look at Morgan's disapproval face.

"Wait, are you guys dating? Like are you together?" Christian who has been hushed and observant asks.

Yet again, another easy question with a difficult answer.

"Maybe," Morgan says looking at me, and I look away.

The truth is, I don't know the answer to that question. Are we together? Gosh, did the wretch in any way get a hold of my heart? Well, if my heart is with him right now, it's safer.

"Fine, let's go," Morgan says, and I stand up as well as Rhonda who is very excited to leave, and Morgan doesn't seem too happy about it.

"Rhonda if you are coming with, you have to leave your bunny at home," Morgan says.