CHAPTER 4.

Tracy takes a deep breath and finally breaks her silence. "Morgan, can you please take Sam home?" She requested, and I freak out.

"what?! No, No, No, No. I'll just give my mom a call."

Is Tracy crazy to even suggest that?

I scowl at her as I pick up my phone from on top of the table. I dial my mom's number and she picks up the third ring.

I kinda have this fear of speaking with her, because something in me says she's going to decline.

"Mom, can you please come to pick me up?" I speak quickly and casually, so I can get it over with.

"Sam I can't, I have an appointment with a patient in about two minutes. And how many times have I warned you not to call me when I'm at work? ask Tracy or Lucian for a ride." She Hangs up.

She was practically yelling which I don't consider so because I was expecting more than that.

I drop the phone slowly from my ears, admitting my unsuccessful suggestion.

She is always at work, does that mean I don't get to call her? She should be grateful, I won't even bother to if I have my car.

"Um, I think..."

"The offer still stands," Morgan interrupts. And I can't help but glare at him.

"So Sam, Morgan is taking you home then," Tracy says like it's a good thing

"Yay. Unfortunate me," I mumble.

Tracy stands up and picks up her bag from the seat next to her. She wears it over one shoulder, and taps on her phone. "Guess it's time for my extra class," she adds as she squeezes pass Morgan.

And when Tracy is about to take a step out, Morgan holds her hands.
Tracy is surprised as well as happy. Who knows how high her hormones respond to his touch.

I sit my elbow and prop out my cheeks with my knuckles.
Enjoying this is way better than hating it.

"Oh," Morgan exclaims and takes his touch off Tracy, thinking it might be disrespectful. It's not to Tracy, that's if she isn't high on hormones.

"So will you be free tonight?" He asks her.

I was expecting him to ask that, but certainly not expecting Tracy's reluctance.

Tracy brings down her head. I can see her fluffy cheeks twitching. Despite having a thin body and a V-shaped face, Tracy's cheeks are slightly chubby.

Tracy looks at me, and I wiggle my eyebrows, giving her my approval.

"Um-"

"Just say something," I interrupt her reluctance, and she smiles.

"This evening, I think. Don't really have much to do after my extra class," she tells Morgan, putting her blush aside.

"There's a place I want to take you to," Morgan tells her, and I raise my brows, sitting upright.

I sip from my orange juice. This is quite Interesting.

Tracy clicks her tongue.
"Okey then, I'll be waiting," Tracy says trying to contain her enthusiasm. which she is successful at.

Morgan nods and grins at her. And Tracy leaves with her blushing face.

I don't want to be alone with him, so I just wait for a minute before telling him to take me home. Presumptuously. He should be happy I talk to him, sit with him and ride on his trash of a car. So many people want that with me, but then he has it, all because of Tracy.