"Tracy," Lucian butts in, but Tracy ignores him.

"We can never be friends, and it will be so naive of you to think that we can," Tracy seethes.

Veronica tries to keep her calm.
As she's about to walk away, "And also, it is better you eat lunch somewhere else, because you irritate people, as well as your mom," Tracy spits out.

"Tracy!"  I and Lucian shout in unison.

"What?! It's true," Tracy says, sounding presumptuous.

I just can't believe that Tracy would go to such length. Her beef is with v
Veronica, not Brittany.
I was sorry when I insulted Veronica's mom, I know full well I was wrong.

Veronica stands still for a second, then turn to us.

"You know your life isn't perfect, it's not perfect at all," Veronica says as she drops down her tray.
And this just proves how ready she is.

"Your life has been a mess," veronica says.
"Yes it has, and everybody knows it. All the guys you ever wanted do not want you, and the only reason you hate me is because you envy me."

Tracy sneers. "And what exactly do you have that I envy?" Tracy says as she stands up.

"I'm Prettier than you, I'm sexier than you, plus I can get any guy I want in a snap of a finger," she says as she snaps her finger.

Tracy goes closer to her.

people are already gathering, and I know this isn't going to end well, if not prevented.

"Well you see, I don't want to be like you. I'm sexy the way I am."

"Oooh. Is that true, Finn?" Veronica asks a dark skin-tall guy, Tracy once dated. And he shakes his head with a laughing face, and people start to laugh.

I stand up as well as Lucian.
"Okey, we have to go,"  I say as I take Tracy by the hand, but she jerks off.

"You are a lonely bitch who should be planning a funeral instead of trying to be pretty, and what again...sexy? Well, non of that is going to save your fat ass mom from dying a shameful death!" Tracy blunts, and everyone gasps.

She just keeps shocking me.

Veronica slaps her hard, and they start dragging each other's hair. Lucian tries to separate them, but they are determined like they have been waiting for this moment.
Noise fills the school as the crowd shouts, enjoying every bit of the fight. As they video, some shout, "hoooo!" And some, "ouch!" "Whoa..."

While still dragging each other's hair, Veronica pushes her away, and Tracy lands on the floor.

Veronica sits in between Tracy and starts smacking her face. I try to separate but somehow land on the floor.

The noise grows even louder.
Finally, Mrs. Huston and principal Sarah rushes in and stops the fight.

Unable to raise myself up, I try helping Tracy, but we both land back on the floor. And even amid a brief pain, I find that funny. Lucian helps us up, with a slight smirk on his face.

Veronica and Tracy's faces are all red. Tracy's forehead is circled with blood, the same as Veronica's elbow.

"The both of you in my office, Now!" Sarah shouts at them.
The fact that Sarah is a family friend of ours, and Lucian's mom —just makes our life in school much harder. She's the reason we are in this public school anyways.

I and Lucian wait outside principal Sarah's office, for about ten minutes.

They both come out. I and Lucian stand up from the seat.
"Are you okay?" I ask Tracy.