🌸𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 ➳ /𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙧𝙖/🌸

Start from the beginning

Currently, you worked for perhaps one of the most notable names within the industry, and that was none other than Michael Jackson. The position you held was that of a concept writer for him. Most of what you did was create an array of drafted ideas for potential short films that he intended to create, and once he had set his heart on one idea, it would come to fruition.

As easy as it sounded, it wasn't. With the sort of detailed execution that Michael always aimed for, there were many sleepless nights spent trying to attain that one, unblemished finished product. The two of you hardly ever ran out of ideas, which made working together just a little bit easier.

You'd held the position for over a year, and though you loved what you did, there were other career aspects that you hoped to discover. You wanted to be certain that you had tried everything before you set yourself on one straight path.

And that brought you to the point you were at now. A few weeks earlier, you had managed to secure an entry into the audition for a play that was to be hosted at the finest theater in the area - where many important people would be a part of the audience. But in all truth, your goal was really just to get a part in the play so that you could add it to your resumé - especially since experience was what everyone seemed to be searching for in potential job candidates.

It was a little after seven in the evening, and the last you'd been aware, everyone had left. You couldn't really remember if Michael had also left, but you were much to focused on your script to have been worried about that. You were exhausted, but you weren't going to slow down now.

"But can I truly have you?" you recited the line from the dialogue that you were to be speaking for your audition, your face falling as you found yourself disappointed with your delivery once more.

You wanted it to be as flawless as you could get it to be. The last thing you wanted was to give the moderators a clear reason as to why you weren't fit for the role.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the open door, making you turn to look at the doorway.

"Working hard on that preparation, huh?" Michael smiled, entering the studio.

A tired smile graced your lips as you let out a sigh, stopping your movements. "Yeah, but I'm not doing too well," you bit your lip, bringing yourself to stare down at the script once more.

Michael frowned slightly, folding his arms as he got closer to you. He had been fully aware of your audition, having been there for you right from the moment you'd penned your application for entry. Nothing but unconditional support for you was displayed from his end, even though there were moments where he expressed that he didn't want you to leave the team.

"Why? What's wrong?" he questioned, stopping only when he was right in front of you.

"Well I'm supposed to be auditioning for the role of a young woman that's madly in love with someone she can't have, but I....can't seem to get the emotion right," your eyes began to turn frantic. "I'm supposed to be....consumed with the yearning to be with only man I have ever loved, but I actually sound like I don't have the time for this circus," you brought your hand up to rub your forehead. "See? Even my jokes make zero sense at this point. I'm so tired,"

"I did tell you to take the day off yesterday, remember?" Michael raised an eyebrow. "But Miss I-Can-Do-Everything-Don't-Worry-About-Me decided she would work anyway,"

"Please don't do that right now," you groaned. "I need to make this audition perfect. If I don't....I'll...lose the opportunity to further my career,"