Side Chapter: The Cursed Sword.

Mulai dari awal

Kein smirked. Now that she's in an isekai world. None of earth's rules could stop her now!

She poked literally through everything.

Sword- poke and hold slish and slashing.

Bow- poke and hold string go boing.

Polearm- poke and of course it's too long so she didn't slish and splash.

Mace- poke and apparently it was too heavy for her.

She was having fun trying to observe the mace when suddenly a whisper behind her back made her shiver, 'You... we want you...'

Kein has taken a step back the dark magic behind her. Feeling that she was in danger she swung the mace behind her out of instinct and hit a display.

Thump! Thump!

Kein glared at whatever that was. It felt similar to her power but... it felt revolting and heavy.

"Oi oi oi! Don't just go swingin around that thing. Give me that aye."

It was a small dwarf with leather clothes, covered in sweat, and a lot of scars by the arm and shoulder. He had a really scruffy beard and a familiar accent.

The dwarf looked pissed, taking the mace from Kein's hands. "If ya not here to shop aye then leave why don't ya?" (Dwarf)

Kein widens her eyes in surprise. "A-A dwarf with an Australian sounding accent-" she covers her mouth trying to keep it to herself. First Spanish and now an Aussie one?

"What mate? Can't ya see you almost wrecked my shop?" The dwarf points to the mess at the ground. There was a lone sword that fell through the ground when Kein was trying to play with the mace.

"Ah sorry I'm here with my father and we're looking for a sword." (Kein) points at Baron Hills who was busy trying to find a sword suitable for Kein.

"I don't care who ya came with all I care about is how you'll pay for the damages." The dwarf complained scratching his long beard and picking up the broken display but not the sword. "Don't touch anything." (Dwarf) said seriously before continuing to pick up the mess on the floor.

Kein just watched for a moment feeling embarrassed because well she's already at a mental age of forty and getting excited over a sword- I mean.

She felt guilty and thought of helping the dwarf even though he warned her not to touch anything. Kein kneels down, taking the sword that fell on the ground before holding it in her hand.

"Here the sword." (Kein) holds out the sword that made the dwarf look at her in panic and disbelief.

The dwarf loses his mind. "What the fuck are ya doin?! I told ya arse not to touch anything!"

Kein was taken aback. The dwarf takes out some sort of gloves out of his [Storage Ring] before taking the sword back into his hands. "This sword is cursed and you- you touched it?!" (Dwarf)

"Wait what- it's cursed?!" (Kein)