Side Chapter: Cecilia and Kazari.

Narrator's POV

A maid scurries off carrying some bandages and a letter in her hands held tightly.

Her features were different from all these European-like figures of maids she has always seen in the palace.

Instead of vibrant colored hair, hers was raven black, slanted eyes, in deep black color. Her skin was pale, face was beautiful.

If she was back on earth, with that level of beauty she could've become a really admired idol in Japan.

The maid stops at a certain room where she been visiting countless of times, where the music went on for hours

Where she could hear the voices of the strict instructor yelling, "Again, that form was horrible- your highness. What has gotten into you?"

The maid peaked through the door seeing no one was guarding it at this time of night.

It was almost close to dinner and the maid was worried that the first princess had still not eaten anything since this morning.

Princess Cecilia looked so tired as she tried to meet the instructor's eyes.

"I apologize, instructor. I was just... a little worried about something these days." The first princess was running out of breath, her feet were swollen but still she fixed her form. "Please, start the music once again."

Princess Cecilia stubbornly declared. The instructor could only sigh seeing the confidence of her student she started the magic vinyl once again tuning it up as waltz music played.

One, two, three.

One, two, three.

One, two, three.

Her steps were elegant as she dipped herself, bending her back and then standing up.

The first princess practiced the offering dance to the light goddess to be perfected for the sake of her people, she is the crown princess after all.

The heir to the throne.

She must not waver, hesitate, nor create even one millimeter of mistake-

"Ow!"

Princess Cecilia yelped as she fell into the ground, her feet pounding.

The instructor clicked her tongue as she helped the princess up to sit on a nearby cushion. "Your highness, your feet will be swollen by the time you even perfect the offering dance. I suggest you stop and rest for at least a week."

"But instructor you don't understand I can go on-" (Princess Cecilia) tried standing up again but amidst that she fell back into the cushion due to the pain. "I-I can heal it. It'll be fine, again. I must perfect this dance."

The instructor now losing patience for her student decides to take the magic vinyl and stores it into her [Storage Ring]. "You will not dance until you've rested. Do not be foolish. Magic must only be used when it is necessary. How much have you healed your swollen feet over this past month?"

Princess Cecilia looks down at her white lace dress and grips it as she replies. "More than twenty... times, instructor."