Side Chapter: The Frog Knight and the Princess.

This is for one of my readers who has requested this and I have been planning for a while!

Thank you for RiaGalathynius.

Enjoy!

3rd Person's POV

Once upon a time, there was a far away kingdom with three beautiful princesses. They were admired in all of [Devalion]. The name of the world to which they reside.

The first princess, Cecilia Goldheart.

The second princess, Rosarie von Goldheart.

And the third princess, Catherine Goldheart.

They were all to be admired by their people, the king and queen loved all their daughters. Taking great care on all of them especially their youngest, who was born mute so they had given her extra attention and care for the little princess.

But suddenly the Queen fell ill. Everyone in the kingdom searched for a medicine- Anything that can cure her. Whether it be magic, potions, or even natural remedies.

They have tried it all.

The King fell into a deep stress, worried about his sick Queen.

The three princesses did whatever they could to help. Emotionally, they have stuck together in all the troubles. The first princess decided that perhaps hope is lost for their mother and that they must be ready once she passes.

The second princess didn't agree with her and swore that the Queen, their mother would get well.

The first princess, envious of her sister's optimism, didn't want to live her life hoping for something and then get disappointed after things didn't go the way they wanted.

"Catherine, can you believe her! How can she just tell us to start getting ready for mother's funeral! Does she have no shame?!" (Rosarie) complained , raising her voice into the library where they currently took refuge from their father and elder sister.

Catherine, who was softly sniffing, her eyes a little puffy due to crying but she does her best to respond to her sister who was angry, 'She's not wrong you know. Even if we hope for mother to be saved there's a chance that-' she will-

Catherine's stopped signing to her sister and begins to cry again. The pain of losing a mother was unbearable, she wanted to scream but no voice came out.

Rosarie, realizing she has been a neglectful older sister to her little one, sighed and hugged Catherine tightly, patting her back gently.

"I'm sorry. I know there will be a way for my mother to be saved." (Rosarie) muttered under her breath, cursing.

Even if she was lying to herself, she refused to believe her mother would die out of a mere unknown sickness. "There has to be a way..."

That night, Catherine fell asleep to her sister's tight embrace. Rosarie carried Catherine to her room, placing her little sister to her fluffy bed and covering her carefully with a blanket.

The poor little one has been worried for days. The Queen is losing time.

There might be only a few weeks or months at best before she-