Chapter 36: Women Problems.

Kein's POV

It's been almost two years since that day. Time sure do fly fast.

I yawned to myself wanting to get the oath already and be on my way.

"Welcome to the Royal Knight's 267th year of graduates."

One of our instructors told us that was holding a magic tool that was similar to a microphone. All the other knights held their chin up with pride, smiling like there's no tomorrow.

Well, except for me.

I was one of the few who wanted this event to be over with. Father is already waiting for me at home to personally take care of the work piled up now that I can inherit the Hills family legacy in a few weeks time.

I held the two swords that accompanied my time in the Royal Academy feeling at ease.

"We shall call on the three ranks that would graduate as captains. Having their own battalion and troops for their high achievements through their work. Please give your salute to our General Commander who will be accompanying us today." (Instructor)

He turned his gaze behind him, a familiar figure stood up from his seat with his light blue hair standing out and always that serious face of him. "Salute!"

Everyone plants their hands on their chest fist clenched in a swift motion including me, and yells, "Salute to the General Commander!"

"I am Vincent von Wolford. Son of Duke Tristan Wolford. If I call your name, step up to claim your position and rank." (Lord Vincent) yells onto the crowd as everyone falls silent by his serious aura.

I smiled sheepishly seeing Vincent all grown up into the fine gentleman that he is. He's still the same as ever honestly.

At the time I was lost and full of edge, when neither Cecilia or Rose could explain what happened to me.

He was there for me.

Vincent told me everything, I needed to know.

I have heard that the second princess is going to marry the [Winshern Prince] by due time. They are only engaged for now and... for some reason that makes me happy to know.

"Lucas Yulien. Come forward for your position as the second rank you are awarded to be the second commander of the Phantom Brigade."

Lucas Yulien. Lenard's little brother of a twin. I have heard that he also wanted to be a Royal Knight but I didn't expect that we would be in the same class.

"Tch."

He was a couple of rows behind me, he walked into the front and 'accidentally' bumps into my shoulder. Lucas scoffs feeling accomplished from just purposely bumping into me.

I glared at him rolling my eyes waiting for Vincent to call my name. He's not worth dealing with that's for sure.

I look up into the stage seeing Vincent eyeing on me with a faint smile, "Kein Hills please come forward to accept your rank as the Commander of the Lion Brigade. Congratulations for ranking first in your class." (Lord Vincent)