Chapter 28.5: New Muse.

Kein's POV

"W-What do you have to say for yourselves!"

Rose and I bent our backs more into bowing in front of the nun and Valentina who was just smiling holding her cheek that was bruising.

"We're sorry!"

"W-We're sorry!"

The both of us apologized in sync as the sister in front of us really looked embarrassed to the point we're seeing her ears red. I mean, if two kids suddenly saw an intimate moment with another person, I would feel embarrassed too.

A few minutes ago when Valentina saw us, the sister also turned her head in our direction and saw our heads most likely poking out of the wall. I heard her scream like crazy and punched Valentina in the face.

That's why she was holding her cheek right now, she just dealt one of the meanest right hooks I have ever seen.

I looked at Rose who was closing her eyes, really feeling the guilt right now. It was honestly adorable if only I wasn't involved in the whole scolding session too.

"You may raise your heads." The sister told us, which I sighed in relief, my back was aching from all that bowing an apology.

I stretched my shoulder for a bit, feeling the ache over at that spot.

Valentina walks over a little closer, her eyes observing me trying to remember who I was until it finally hits her. "Oh! It seems that we will meet again, Kein Rosenguard." she smiled as her cheek still bruised making a face that looked like it got stung by a bee when she tried talking again.

"Erm are you alright?" I asked Valentina worriedly, who nodded her head back and forth casually.

"Si. I'm well as you can see. My childhood friend can just heal it for me." (Valentina) turns to her 'childhood' friend who was the sister who massages the stressed temples on her face.

"They might misunderstand what was happening back there." The sister told her as she sighed looking over to us. "She was just taking a fallen leaf out of my hair. Please don't think of it as-"

"The two of you almost kissing?" (Rose) asked boldly as I shook in fear. The balls on this woman.

"Rose now is not the time-" I whispered to her, yanking her back as she immediately realized what she's done.

Valentina giggles as the sister covers her entire face with her hands. "N-No! I don't swing that way!" the sister yelled trying to clear things up with us.

Well, alright if that's hm... the excuse you guys are giving us I'll believe it because it's really none of my business.

Valentina places her hands over the sister's shoulders as she agrees, "I know my good friend here is not the same as me. I was really just blowing a leaf out of her hair, I hope you two won't think of anything scandalous with what happened."

I look at Rose, well she's giving the whole guilty look now.

I sigh as I push her head down again to bow in apology with me, "Yes, you were only blowing a leaf on her hair, right Rose?"