Chapter 31: You're Definitely Weird.

Kein's POV

I've been trying to adjust to my new temporary home.

The spacious room that Baron Hills has given me was really comfortable and I have my things stored very organized.

Slowly the old guest room was turning into my new room.

My canvas stand was there, the paints, the colored pencils scattered on the desk, and things I've tried to hide from Aunt Haren.

On a little shelf I placed all my safe keeping.

The rainbow ticket I used from the event with Rose.

My old shoes stayed with me till the end.

The basket that I bought from Veronica, which helped her a lot at that time.

Lenard's book for plants that was dear to him. I kept it, such a shame Lucas had to burn one of the pages in there.

I still have the leftover paint from Vincent's time. Maybe I should keep it here for safekeeping.

I've made so many memories ever since I became Kein.

I feel guilty, I'm not really the real Kein.

Do I deserve any of these memories?

I sighed, opening the drawer of my desk looking over the real Kein's diary. This is evidence, I'm someone that doesn't belong here but I have no other choice do I? I don't know how to get back to my own body but I doubt it's even alive.

My only wish is for my daughter to finally be alright on earth. Not feeling guilty about my death because I know she'll blame herself for it. That sensitive little girl.

I sat down in the chair of my desk taking another piece of blank paper, holding my quill dipping it slowly into the small bottle of ink.

Every two days I write a letter to the first princess because well... I think I'll get five or more letters asking why I haven't replied yet. It's honestly alright but she reminds me of a clingy friend that just can't sit still when her boyfriend left her on read.

Any kind of letter is enough at this point. I think the first princess is just checking up on me whether I'm still alive or not but she's a good girl.

Alfred is getting accustomed to me too. He's been delivering me food during breakfast and when I asked for him to eat with me, he actually said yes.

I haven't seen the Baron in his own house. I wonder what he's doing?

One thing I've also noticed.

The words that Alfred told me. Those prized horses that the Baron Kept were only second of importance to him.

I wonder what's the first important thing for him then?

I stood up from my chair, stretching. Taking out my coat, gloves, and a new hat I just bought for work. I'm going to have to deliver some other things in the orphanage meaning I'll get to see Rose again.

Alright, I have to admit I've been hanging around her more recently than I should.

I guess she's not that bad to be with that's all.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I wore all my needed clothes saying my regards to Alfred that tells me to be home by dinner time. "I'll be back by then!"