Chapter 35.5: Reason for Leaving.

Narrator's POV

-This happened a year before the confession-

Her short silver hair was beautiful under the sun. Sipping tea quietly while waiting for the person she liked the most, her movements were elegant, fluid, but flawed.

A blonde girl flustered from imagining was just swirling his teaspoon into the warm cup because in a few day's time. She would confess to the person she holds dear.

The silver haired girl noticed this admiring the traveling artist's face and giggled. "Traveling artist, I see in our daily meetings you've been coming happier than usual."

Kein widened her eyes and pardoned her fantasies going back to her tea, no longer distracted but still shy so she sighed and apologized. "My deepest apologies, Princess Cecilia. The truth is I have been dreaming of someone lately." (Kein)

Kein scratches the back of her nervously.

The first princess smiled rather widely upon hearing this. She thought it was her, every time the traveling artist was with her after all she never fails but to see her blush. "That's rather unfortunate, I hope the girl in your dreams has not been keeping you awake at night." (Princess Cecilia)

Kein chuckled at the first princess's response. Happy that she has someone to talk to, because for some reason the first princess is more willing to be happy to listen to her troubles but... she never told her who it was.

Princess Cecilia was oblivious. Filled by her ego by everyone in the castle about the spreading rumors.

The first princess was rather happy inside that there have been rumors about her and the traveling artist. She wanted to tease her with it, so she took down her cup of tea and settled it at the table. "You know a funny thing I heard around the castle. There's been a rumor that you were my secret lover. How amusing isn't it?"

Her voice was raspy and seductive. It was clear that the first princess was interested for a long time. Eyes were full of desires now that they've all grown up the first princess was bolder and shameless.

Cunning even.

Kein tilts her head. "There are?" she asks, slumping her back onto a chair. "I can see why. I have been visiting you at least once a week and I finally met the third princess Catherine but... your twin I haven't."

Princess Cecilia frowns. Thinking to herself, how can she just think of other women while she was literally right in front of her. She sighs lazily, placing her arm into the armrest of the chair looking at Kein hidden with want.

She knows why the second princess, her little sister, has been avoiding the traveling artist and she knows that both of them are friends.

What foolish sister spending time in the filthy streets, conversing with commoners. Princess Cecilia of course sent spies that included Kazari and the head Sister Porfolia to give her all the details she needed.

According to the reports of Kazari, her trusted maid.

There haven't been any blooming feelings of love, and she trusted that information.