Ch. 31 : Everything Goes Still

A/N : As I promised, here's the finished story!

***

5th September, 2019

9:30 A.M, At School

"How am I supposed to give this to her? I made it with so much effort but, how to give her?!" I'm scratching my head for the past few mins, unable to think how things are to be done.

It's 5th Sept, Teachers' Day!
So, the first thing I did today as soon as the clock struck 12 was to text Miss Alice on FB, a lonnnggggg message, wishing her a "Happy Teachers' Day".
She saw it around 4 o' clock and thanked for the same but with no emojis, a formal thank you.

Sigh

Like it was in the beginning of this session...

At school, the "intensity" of our gazes has lowered down a bit, not like how it was after Margot "claimed" me as sister, but, it's still there, those exchange of glances and the constant search for each other. That time, even a small text from my side got replies with all the emojis that I wanted, but, again, now it's getting formal. I guess because it's September, the time for the mid-terms, so maybe all the teachers are really busy with their work. I just hope this is the reason.

Anyways, so here, right now, sitting in my classroom, waiting for Rachel and Nicole (🦁 a new student, in 11A, became friends with my group there, so, now we're friends too) to arrive so we can attend the language subject together.

5 minutes later

"Hey Daisy!!"

Shouted Rachel as she and Nicole approached me.

"Hey, so late, you guys! Let's go."
I pouted.

Our language subject is being held in my class 10th classroom( Nostalgia...100x
(。ノω\。)that is 2 classrooms ahead of mine. We have to cross the staffroom to reach there.

So, as we near the staffroom, I take a peep inside it.

"Woah so many of them at once. Now, is Miss Alice in there?"

Searching for her, I finally locate her at the far corner of the staffroom.

"Damn' how can she be this pretty?"

That beautiful Orange-yellow ethnic wear, curly black waist - length hair, that red cherry lipstick applied on the perfect plum lips and that adorable face of hers. Everything about her just takes my breath away.

"Daisy...what happened? You want to wish someone?" Rachel asked, startling me.

"I...uhh, actually I wanted to give this handmade card to Miss Alice, but, I don't know how am I supposed to give this to her with so many of them." I pointed at the group of teachers inside the classroom.

"By the way, where did Nicole go?" I asked at Nicole's sudden absence.

"Hmm...indeed there are many, it'll be awkward to call her out. Give her later, it's only the second period and Nicole forgot something so, she went to take it." Said Rachel.

"Well, what if I didn't get a chance to see, I mean meet her again today. They'll be busy, you know." I reasoned.

"Hmm...what to do now?"

We were thinking and thinking as I held on tight to my notebook in which I kept the card.

"Oye...what are you guys still doing here?" Nicole shouted as she sees us standing outside the staffroom, leaning on the railing.

Rachel quickly explained the situation to her.

"Ok...who is Miss Alice?" She asks.

"There, the one in the yellowish orange dress, curly long hair." I pointed towards Miss Alice.