Ch. 4 : Spark

How can it all go from NOTHING to SOMETHING...just because of a dream?!

I kept on reviewing my dream and my feelings for about half and hour and finally drift off to sleep.

*The Following Day*

"Jeez..my eyes hurt."
I exclaimed angrily.
I couldn't get a proper sleep last night because of that dream and I still can't stop thinking about HER and her lips.

"What was so special about her and her lips that just a single dream made me feel this clingy towards her?" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly an insane idea pops in my mind.

I'll just keep looking at her lips and see if I really feel something for her or not...or was it just a one night show and ofcourse I do wanna know how perfect her lips are(😉).

AT SCHOOL- 4th Period - CHEMISTRY

Finally! Miss Alice's class.

I am excited today as I want to execute this crazy idea of mine as quickly as possible.

"I need to get a closer look at her."

So, without wasting time, I jump to take up the first seat before anyone else take it.

Miss Alice enter our class and we all greet her and out of nowhere I start to feel nervous. This never happened before but, after yesterday's dream, she's making my heart beat faster by just a single glimpse of her!

I shake this feeling away and start to focus on my plan which is to stare at her lips...well...what an amazing idea!(😅)

***

The time went by and I am just staring at her lips. How her lips move with every syllable she spells...just perfect!

I can't help but smile by looking at her.

The class is almost over now.
Miss Alice is still explaining the topics when she keeps her left hand on my bench and lean on to support herself.
And again...a crazy idea surrounds my mind.

I slowly keep my left hand beside her left hand...almost touching. I was just hoping that her hand will touch mine when she'll move her hand away and well...I didn't knew I can be this lucky! When she moved her hand away, our hands(fingernails...to be precise😂) literally brushed each others'...and that's when I felt the spark...