Ch 116 going to

After attending the party of the super tribe and bidding farewell to Zhuang, with the goods bought from the rally, Jing Yuan and Ye set off to go back.

    When they came, they were in a hurry to participate in this big rally. Ye took Jingyu and flew all the way, without stopping on the way, the speed was quite fast, whoosh!

    When I went back this time, Jingyuan originally planned to walk back with his legs. The plan was to have friendly exchanges with the small tribes along the way.

    Then I found out...

    At the speed of his walking, two or three days would not necessarily be able to walk from the previous tribe to the next tribe.

    It’s a little better to be near Blackwater City, probably because of safety. The tribes are relatively concentrated and there are more of them. Stop and go, and you can see the new tribe.

    But these tribes all went to the big rallies, and some good things were probably discovered by the super tribes long ago.

    Jing Yuan also visited the big gathering, and everything that could be seen and useful to their tribe was also bought or exchanged.

    This would allow them to go back, and there was no need to go again. After discussing with Ye, both of them felt that it would be better to look at the tribe a little further away from Blackwater City.

    It also saves this distance, and the road behind is all flew with him in the wild. When you meet a new tribe, you will stop again, go up and say hello, and trade with them with goods or coins. 

    The farther away from the super tribe, the fewer tribes using coins, pearls and gold coins are not in circulation, fish and shrimp kelp, cotton silk, and animal skins are more popular.

     There are many tribes that stop and go along the way. There are many tribes passing by, and the scales are very different. There are large and small ones. The smallest tribe they have visited cannot be called a tribe.

     There were only thirteen people, not a single warrior, all old, weak, sick and disabled, who were not wanted by the surrounding tribes. They gathered together and hid in the cave. 

    Surviving, I don't know how long I can live.

    Jing Yuan gave them some medicine and food to help them heal their injuries. The food was sweet potatoes and corn hidden in the warehouse and taught them how to grow them.

    I just don't know if they can keep it. I guess there is little hope. After thinking about it, I told them that if they want to live in a different place, they can choose to follow them to the north and live in the Dashan tribe.

    They don't do charity, and it is impossible to provide food and shelter for free, but as long as they are willing to work, even if they go to the fields to help weed and catch insects, they can get food to live on.

    But how to put it, after all, the journey is far away, and there may be many dangers on the way to the Dashan tribe.

    Jing Yuan pointed out a way for him, but he would not take them with him. He would only leave a mark on the road. Whether he could go or not, whether he could walk or not, all depended on them.

    Along the way, they encountered many small tribes of this kind, most of them had a difficult life, and they would make the simplest tools to use, such as stone knives and stone axes.

    Hunting is very difficult. Even slash-and-burn cultivation has not been popularized, and some tribes even do not even have kindling. They are still drinking blood and eating raw meat!