Ch 66 sausage

Jing Yuan appeared in the tribe for a good time. After the cold season passed, everything began to recover. Wild vegetables and prey gradually emerged, and there was no shortage of food.

    When meat mixed with wild vegetables can sustain their livelihood, the tribe will not eat animal offal. There are two main reasons.

    First of all, the internal organs are very dirty and difficult to clean up when compared with the flesh and blood.

    Secondly, the taste is naturally unpleasant, and the internal organs are not comparable to meat. No matter how you clean it, it will have a smell. You have to use various seasonings to deal with the pickling.

    During the water season, the hunting team had enough harvest every day. Jing Yuan watched them throw away the internal organs, feeling a little pity but nothing.

    After all, the braised pork intestines is delicious, and when there is a lack of seasoning, let him cook the pork intestines with water...it will definitely not be able to eat them.

    The viscera that was dismissed by the tribe were taken to be corrupted and used as fertilizer. After harvesting the various seasonings in the field, Jing Yuan decided to make sausages!

    Meat, offal and blood are often filled in sausages.

    What Jingyuan wanted to make was mainly to contain the offal of animals. After all, the meat they hunted can be made into bacon, which is stored in the form of bacon.

    There is no blood clot.

    Killing the prey directly during hunting is much easier than catching alive, unless you encounter the prey you want to tame, you will kill it directly.

    When the prey was carried back to the tribe, the blood was cleared away, and the rest was solidified, and there was no way to collect it to make blood clots and eat it.

    The animals raised in the tribe, such as the moo and bleating beasts, are useful, and Jing Yuan can't bear to kill them, so they are kept carefully.

    Only the entrails can be used to wear sausages. The hunting team's hunting targets are basically herbivores, which are more docile than carnivores.

    Not so fierce and difficult to deal with, the viscera of these herbivores are cleaned, and all kinds of seasonings are added to remove the taste, and they can be eaten normally.

    Jing Yuan called Yu and Bei to his storage room and talked to them about making sausages, and Yu listened carefully to the process.

    He frowned tightly, "It is necessary to chop up the internal organs and put them in the intestines, right, and then put them there and smoke them with bacon?

    But the internal organs are smelly, and it smells like poop. ...Make the sausage you mentioned, can it really be eaten!"

    Jing smiled slightly, put the seasoning clay pot on the table, and gently pushed it in front of her, "I know that the internal organs are very unpleasant. .

    Therefore, the internal organs such as, need to put this into the sauce to go inside and mix well pickled, you can make sausage. "

    She opened the jar lid, to be greeted by choking spicy taste, you went straight Sneezing, hurriedly put the lid on.

    Rubbing his particularly uncomfortable nose, staying away from the jar of seasoning, "What's in it, it's so choking...it's choking... I want to sneeze."