Ch 102 grapes

Ever since Jing Yuan woke up, it was like a rusty machine that had stopped working. It was brushed with oil, supplied with energy, and started to spin up slowly. He recovered quickly and was able to walk on his own within two days.

    But after all, he has been lying in bed for so long, unable to eat or drink. It is even a fantasy event to survive. If his muscles are not completely atrophied, it is considered good. When he wakes up, he will look weak and unable to engage in long-term activities.

    He stayed in the room for a long time, and he couldn't stay free, so he wanted to go to the tribe and have a look at the lake where they were harvesting. Ye resolutely refused to let him go, so he allowed him to wander around in the yard.

    I have to say that I haven't seen it for half a year, and there have been more changes in Ye than in the tribe.

    Not only did he have a lot of white hair that made Jing distressed, but the whole person became more and more taciturn, and the temperament gradually calmed down, just like a mountain.

    There is a very oppressive feeling at that point, and speaking and doing things makes people unconsciously convinced and obeyed.

    As if it was a mistake, his little boyfriend has become a complete and admirable patriarch. That feeling made Jing both gratified and a little surprised.

    He won't go out if he doesn't let him out. Anyway, the house he lives in now is completely foreign to him, like a treasure that suddenly appeared in front of him.

    When he woke up, he started to wander around the house east and west, like a treasure hunt, and quickly figured out the situation of his new home.

    The overall layout of the house is not much different from the original one. It is also a two-story small building with a total of four houses. The first floor is the kitchen and living room, and the second floor is the bedroom.

    The storage room is located inside the mountain and belongs to a semi-underground model. The internal space is quite large, and it is estimated to be much larger than the exposed volume.

    It is divided into two parts by bricks, and on the inside are many clothes, fabrics and furs packed in wooden boxes, including the sweaters, quilts and two rolls of silk that Ye said prepared for him.

    On the outside are stored various food and seasonings, and on the left side are various meats.

    Ye is now the best warrior of their tribe. He doesn't need to partner with others at all. He can hunt super-large prey like bulls by himself, plus he keeps a lot of salt at the time.

    There is no shortage of bacon sausages. There are several rows full of them, looking at five or six hundred catties.

    Next to the bacon, there are various boxes for dried vegetables, and the jars for kimchi and sauerkraut are still empty, because the vegetables in the ground have not been recovered, and the sauerkraut and kimchi have not yet been made.

    Now that Ye is arranging the harvest, Jing Yuan simply rolled the jars and large tanks slowly into the outside yard, preparing to wash them and dry them.

    It can be used directly after the vegetables are recovered. The water source is near the grape shelf in the yard, connected by the bamboo joints that have opened up the center, and gathered in the pool under the shade of the trees.

    Jing Yuan put down the tank, looked at the faint flowing water, couldn't help making a proud voice.

    When they exchanged coal in the Heishan tribe, they used bamboo joints as chimney operators. Jingyuan mentioned to Ye that they could be used to divert water after they were empty.