Ch 106 awakening

Since Jingyuan got up in the morning, he began to prepare safflower juice for the awakening ceremony. This year, the number of people participating in the awakening ceremony is about twice as many as last year.

    Besides, Jing intends to make the whole tribe of the right age, regardless of men and women, to drink a bowl of safflower juice after the ceremony!

    Those who are not fighters are naturally awakened through rituals, and the awakened fighters will continue to strengthen their bodies after drinking.

    What if you can raise your fighter's level by one level, after all, the tribe has four seasons, everyone has to work hard.

    From busy morning to noon, two large tanks of safflower juice were prepared.

    When she was carried to the tribe square, Huyue stood there with a disgusted expression, "How much safflower juice do you plan to drink. It's

    not that the more safflower juice you drink, the higher the success rate of awakening."

    Jing Wearing a black sacrificial gown,Hu Yue just came down from the altar, pestering himself with a scepter inlaid with colorful glaze, there was so much sacrificial mystery.

    Hu Yue watched him perform the ceremony in sacrificial robes, thinking that he was still reliable, but when she saw the safflower juice, she quickly turned into disgust.

    Jing Yuan smiled slightly, pointing to the porcelain bowl next to him, "One person, one bowl, not much."

    Hu Yue frowned, "Then what are you going to do with the safflower juice?"

    Then, as if thinking of something, the corners of her mouth twitched. Smoking, "...How many people are you planning to let to participate in the awakening ceremony?!"

    Jing Yuan kept mystery and smiled calmly, "Everyone in the tribe will participate."

    Hu Yue suddenly screamed, "Are you crazy? The sacrifices of our tribe are so powerful that only two hundred people can participate in the awakening ceremony each time!

    You dare to say that you want all of them to participate. If you do this, you will share the power in the safflower juice. You guys . No one in the tribe will awaken into a warrior in this awakening ceremony!"

    Jing Yuan smiled and shook his head. The so-called divine power that can awaken a person should be a certain catalytic substance produced by the contact between the divine stone and the safflower.

    The safflower blooms in that day, and the number of sacred stones is different. The higher the purity, the better the quality, and the more this substance is produced.

    The priests figured out the appropriate amount of this substance to determine the number of people participating in the awakening ceremony. The substances produced by each sacred stone and safflower are quantitative.

    If you just drink safflower juice to bless those who participate in the awakening ceremony, too much water will dilute the concentration, and one bowl for each person will not be effective.

    But Jing Yuan is different. He has a physique potion. The awakening of a soldier is when the physique increases to a certain bottleneck, and the quantity changes to cause a qualitative change.

    Safflower juice is the catalyst, but the physique potion is a real boost to the physique. The combination of the two has a great effect!

    So he didn't worry at all, he still arranged for people to line up to drink medicine with a gentle smile.