Ch 47 preparation

Both bacon and salted duck eggs are quite salty. After Feng returned with the salt-changing team, he knew that bacon could be stored for a long time, and hunting was quite fierce.

    The hunting team has gained a lot. New weapons such as bows and arrows are made and gradually use the habit. Every day, they are stored more than eaten.

    A small part of the salt used in Jing is divided into tribes, most of which are in the space, so there is no lack of salt, but other people only divided into tribes.

    Calculating the time and the amount of salt used, it is almost time to be short of salt.

    Salt is indispensable. If you don't eat salt, you will have no strength. This is very clear to the Dashan tribes, and now they are gradually lacking in salt.

    Either go to the Dahe tribe to change salt, or you can only eat their stored bacon. Shan and feng's opinions are biased towards changing salt.

    After all, bacon is a food that can be stored for a long time. They don't lack food now. It is impossible to eat bacon, but it must be stored.

    Priest and Jingyuan also have the same idea. They both support going to the Dahe tribe to exchange salt, and the priest eyes are turning cloudy.

    Slowly looked at Jing Yu, "Jing, what do you think you need to bring to Dahe Tribe this time? It is better to be led by Feng and Shan." As

    soon as the voice fell, feng and the shan looked over eagerly. It is clearly written on the face, choose me choose me, which shows the attractiveness of Dahe Tribe.

    Shan even directly asked, "The change of the salt team in the water season is led by feng. It must be my turn this time. I will go."

    Feng also refused to show weakness. "Will you bring people to participate in the trade fair? I will definitely go this time!"

    Shan argued loudly, "I don't care, I'm going to Dahe Tribe to see Yun. I am worried about her being there."

    Feng still wanted to speak. , The priest struck the scepter heavily, "Shut up all of you, quarreling and arguing, I ask Jing's opinion!" The

    two lives were afraid of being picked up and did not dare to resist the majesty of the sacrificial priest, so they had to shut their mouths angrily. They all looked at Jing Yuan expectantly.

    Jing Yuan thought a little, "I haven't been to the Dahe Tribe yet. I don't know their preferences. I don't want to bring some linen and pottery.

    Or... Bring some of our cured bacon. The patriarch is more experienced to follow suit. The decision is fine. I will find a way to solve the transportation problem.

    I want to follow the salt change this time to see what I like in the Dahe tribe, and then see if there are any good things in their tribe that can be used."

    After that the priest, his eyes suddenly changed "Okay!"

    Jing had a lot of knowledge and knowledge, and the Dahe tribe looked down on their Dashan tribe, and they were reluctant to exchange many good things for them.

    Even if they saw it, they didn't know how to make it or how to use it. This time Jing went to the Dahe Tribe with the salt change team to have a look.

    I must be able to see how many good things are made. The sacrificial priest is full of confidence in Jing. No matter who leads the team, Jing will definitely go.