Ch 79 preparing

Jing Yuan walked over, and the priest rubbed his wound, and found that the inflammation on his wrist had almost disappeared, and there was no more swelling and fever.

He smiled softly, "This is not the land of gods, this is the area of ​​our tribe, the front is the dock, and the fishing boats. Our Dashan tribe is on the top, here is the pottery kiln, you are here for a while waiting for me next, I'll say hello. "

Having little to go ahead, with soldiers standing observation tower on the pier waved his hand," No, we came back. "

being draped bow aimed at them, ready The warrior who issued the alert heard the shout and lifted his vigilance, and the happy pottery team roared.

"It's the sacrificial priest. It's the priest. He's back with the salt-changing team!"

The people who were pretending to pile pottery jars on the ox cart, but actually staring at them secretly, breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to open the kiln and load the truck. Continue loading.

What is left is Bei with a stomach that can't carry heavy objects, standing by and watching them each busy, so that they can grow mushrooms all over when they are free.

Hearing that Jingyuan and the others came back, they ran over with their longbows. This time it was slower than the water season. The Heishan tribe sent people to discuss the hunting.

Their salt-changing team hasn't come back yet. Fortunately, there are enough soldiers awakened during the awakening ceremony to easily discuss the hunting matters.

The tribe was very worried about Jing and the others. I just heard the guards say that there were many people coming, and thought that someone was coming to attack them.

On the dock, he became vigilant for an instant, waiting to get into their range before starting to do it, and then Bei ran to Jingyuan and the others.

The expression is concerned, "Why did you come back so long? The old priest is worried about your troubles. The heishan tribe sent people to discuss the hunting in the wind season. The

time has been set, and it will be tomorrow. Now the tribe is organizing hunting teams and preparing weapons. , And set off later. Now it's very close to the cold season. It's better for us to store a little more bacon. There is not much bacon left in Li's cave.

The old priest said that he couldn't delay any longer, and he had to set off early to meet the Heishan tribe. You will be able to come back, but you can just catch up. "During the

water season, the beasts passed by their tribe, and the tribe's hunting team went to pinch the tips of their tails, and did not dare to hit the bar with the beast tide force.

Their tribe is not the best hunting address. In a canyon, you can use tools such as rolling stones and firewood

to cause a lot of damage to the herd, and then the warriors in the tribe will finish it off. This location is a bit far from their tribe, so you have to start early.

There are now a lot of warriors in their tribe. Participate in the hunting. The old priest has already discussed the hunting matters, Jing thought a little bit.

They change the salt team, the wild can follow the hunting, and the remaining soldiers can stay in the tribe, gather or chop wood to build roads .

after all, store firewood for heating in the cold season is essential, that is selected to hunting canyon in Montenegro and giant trees tribal tribe intermediate position.