Ch 8 salt stone

Carrying a long string of hares and he slid to the creek on the edge of the tribe. Jing Yuan looked around to make sure that no one was there.

Only then took out a small dagger from the space and began to deal with skinning.

Daggers are better than stone knives. The stone knives given to him by fish(Yu) are sharpened stones. It takes a lot of effort to gouge a wild vegetable, peeling... helpless.

The cold water of the stream dipped into the wound on his finger, and Jing's tears were so painful that he couldn't stop it physiologically.

Just squatting by the creek, crying and peeling, and I started to miss my warm bed and soft down jacket.

His game account is a dedicated senior life account, specializing in pharmacy and sewing. In the early stage of sewing, he needs to practice fur tanning and selection.

In the warehouse, there are still piles of medicines used to tanning fur.

He regrets it now, a special regret. If he knew he was going to cross, he should prepare more fur and cotton clothes instead of selling them all.

But who knows how to cross? ! Morden inform him again.

When you cross, you can cross, but only the warehouse follows. The system is not there yet, and there is no one-click peeling function.

He had to follow the process manually, grinning in pain, and had to continue, no one would help him.

Everyone is working hard to live, he is destined not to be a rice bug.

Fortunately, the warehouse in his game, after forming a space, is a static page, such as a piece of lime, he takes out a bag and uses it.

There is also a lime in the space, which is equivalent to inexhaustible.

Maybe, he can gain a foothold in the tribe by tanning fur.

With such thoughts in mind, Jing Yuan was full of energy, enduring the pain, and immersed himself in tidying up his bunch of furry.

Use them to practice hands, and strive to learn skinning skills as soon as possible.

The dream is beautiful, but the reality is cruel. After all, it was the first time I did it, and my fingers were trembling with pain.

The peeled skin was all pitted and horrible!

Jing Yuan sighed, put away the dagger, soaked all the pits in the water, and waited to wash away the blood and soften the fur.

Packing up and preparing to go back, just turning around, I saw the wild tiger skin coming over with a piece of tiger skin. The tiger skin was golden and dazzling.

It was not brought back by the hunting team, it should have been hunted by itself.

So... the warriors in the tribe are real cowhide, with great strength and fast speed.

Jing Yuan hesitated a little, and stretched out his hand to stop, "Ye, do you have salt. I will help you handle the animal skins, can you share some salt."

Ye just gave him that bunch of furry, there are 4 voles, 2 rabbits and 1 A gray fox is very thin, with its skin peeled off and very little meat left.

But no matter how small a mosquito is, it is also meat. He can't hunt. Only the tribe divides the meat. Who knows if there will be no harvest one day.

No matter how painful his hands are, he has to store food and store meat with salt. After salt is marinated, it can be dried or smoked.

Ye was silent, unable to see his expression, his eyes were back and forth between him and the tiger's skin, as if thinking about whether it was worth changing.

ANCIENT WASTELANDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें