Ch 86 gold coin

Relying on the story of selling poison, Jingyuan completely convinced Zhuang that he and Ye were not members of the Wujin tribe, and they found a vacant cave to rest.

The environment in the cave was a bit humid and smelled a lot. Jing Yuan and Ye squeezed to sit on the left, looking at Zhuang who was standing opposite and reluctant to sit, smiling slightly.

I stretched my fingers close to the fire, and the temperature outside had dropped to below zero early. Following the wild drifting outside for such a long distance, my arms were almost frozen.

It's really happy to have a fire. When the body is slightly warmer, Jing raised his head and talked to Zhuang, "How far is your tribe?

Now in the cold season, our tribe is covered with snow and ice, and it's very cold. If you can't do anything in the face, I and Ye want to visit your tribe.

Since it's in the south, your tribe must be very warm now, yes, I'm curious whether your tribe maintains the same temperature all year round? The

four seasons are like spring, or the seasons are like Xia, according to common sense, the closer you are to the equator, the warmer it will be... I don't know if I'm still on the earth."

Zhuang frowned, not really understanding what he meant, "Our tribe also has water seasons, dry seasons, and winds. The difference between the season and the cold season."

Jing Yuan said softly, "Oh", and then asked the bottom line, "Is there a big difference? You should be able to feel it when you walk from the south to the north.

Just like these goose feathers outside . snow, if away from the north to the south, in the middle there will be a transition zone, the snow will become smaller and smaller until there is no snow.

in a warm place does not snow, your tribes in the cold season does it snow? "

Zhuang shook his head, "I have never seen snow in the tribe. It was when I came out to practice, I learned that this kind of thing on the ground is called snow.

You said you wanted to sell me poison, how much of that kind of poison do you carry on your body? , If you don't bring enough, we can turn around and get it back to the tribe.

I want as many as there are in your tribe, and I will give you a lot of pearl coins when you return to the tribe."

Jing Yuan raised his eyebrows lightly, slightly puzzled, "Bead coins? Is the money circulating in your tribe...that is, I can exchange pearl shells for things, right. It's

just circulating in your tribe, or in the four super tribes. You can use this pearl coin to exchange for what I want?"

Zhuang looked at him in surprise, "You are very strange."

Jing Yuan looked innocent, smiled and looked at his clothes, "Ah, where It's weird, don't we all have two eyes and one nose. It's really weird. It's obviously that you look... rather unique, and the color of your hair is so beautiful. I believe no one can dye such perfect hair color. It's

just like it is. It's tailor-made for you. Is the hair in your tribe this color?"

Zhuang shook his head, "I'm not talking about looks. What's strange is that you obviously don't know what bead coins are, but you know that they can be used for exchange. Something. I even think about whether it can be used in other tribes. Isn't it surprising that beads can be used in our tribe and Caiyun tribe.

They can't be used in Wujin tribe and Baidi City. They use a yellow round coin. It's like the sun rising from the mountain every morning."

Jing Yuan's mind flashed, "Is it gold?!"