Ch 112 arrived

Jing Yuan decided on the time to go to the south, and first went to explain to Ye that it was a very dangerous thing for the patriarch and the priest to leave the tribe.

    Fortunately, now is the cold season. In the harsh climate and cold, other tribes are too busy to take care of themselves, and no one will look at them.

    Although many people gathered around the tribe, they all migrated because they couldn't survive in the same place.

    No matter what happened, in this kind of weather, the people who live and eat and sleep in their tribe.

    They looked like refugees, and they looked thin and hungry.

    Living near their tribe, with the food they provided, it was relieved, and the stomach was always singing the empty city plan.

    He didn't even have the strength to take two more steps, let alone fight with the tribal warriors in their tribe, even the walls of their tribe could not pass.

    Jing Yuan was not worried that they would gather the crowd to cause chaos, but told Bei to remember to clean up the number of people in time when giving out food every day.

    If someone is found dead, people from their tribe will have to burn the body and bury it.

    We must resolutely put an end to cannibalism!

    Bei hurriedly nodded, "Okay." When

    their tribe was the most hungry, they had never thought of using their tribesmen as food, so the old priest resolutely refused.

    Having said that, the tribe will disappear in a certain cold season due to cannibalism sooner or later, and the tribal beast gods who cannibalize will not be sheltered.

    Bei totally agrees with this idea. Their tribe has never eaten human flesh, so the beast god will send Jing to their tribe!

    This is their second trip to the Blackwater tribe. Jing originally planned to make more stops in the tribes along the way and do an on-site inspection!

    However, he was delayed in the tribe for a long time, and now he had to rush to the southern tribe as soon as possible, and he did not want to expose the existence of space in front of Hu Yue.

    It seems that they have to wait until they return, and then slowly go to those tribes to see the situation, then they have to bring more things to the south and make some small transactions with the tribes on the way, to leave a good impression on them, and to facilitate future tribes. Caravans are established.

    Jingyuan really wants to open up trade routes. When the time comes, the material and cultural exchanges between the north and the south will be much more convenient, but it's a bit difficult.

    The main reason is that the road is not accessible... The road construction is a big project. With the current scale of their tribe, it is impossible to build this road into a concrete road.

    Without a smooth road, there is no way to travel. Most of the goods are purely manpower, maybe with a moo animal, which can help to get some.

    It is quite a long distance in itself, coupled with the complex terrain in the middle, various mountains and rivers, there are many hidden dangers.

    It is not a simple matter to safely transport goods from the tribes in the south to their tribes.

    Jing Yuan had put forward a trade route plan now, but he didn't know if he could see this trade route plan completed in his lifetime.