Ch 37 awake

Recognizing his five treasured magic seeds, one of them was a sweet potato leaf, Jing Tiao was a little surprised.

    After all, the reproduction of sweet potatoes depends on cuttings, and the seeds are sweet potato rhizomes. He planted five black seeds that are not much larger than sesame seeds.

    Immediately he reacted, after all, it is a magical seed produced by the system...It is almost the same as a normal seed, it is not magical!

    I think that the seed that the rose was planted at the beginning was also planted directly after receiving it without desertification, and it still grows well and blooms.

    After confirming that it was a sweet potato, Jing Yuan went to look at the other four seeds, one of which had an oval leaf, a bit like a soybean he knew.

    Soybeans are good things. They can squeeze cooking oil and make tofu. All kinds of dried tofu, yuba, etc., are delicious and can be stored.

    In the cold season, when the weather is too cold outside and there is no food to eat, you can still sprout bean sprouts in the cave to eat. It can't be better.

    The benefits of soybeans are not only these, but its rhizomes will naturally produce fertilizer, not only does not pick the growth environment, but also makes the land more fertile.

    The same is a good thing that is full of treasures.

    The other seedlings have pointed leaves, a bit like corn, sorghum or sugarcane? Uh, the leaves of these three seedlings are too similar.

    Jing Yuan couldn't tell who was who, so he could only wait for the seedlings to grow up a little bit to see.

    But his current state is full of sweet potatoes.

    Sweet potatoes are high-yield and easy to store. As long as they are grown in large quantities, there will be no shortage of food in the cold season in the tribe. Jing is very satisfied.

    In addition to the soybeans, Jing Yuan felt that the other three were all green dills, and he could accept them. Besides, they were not green dills, or weeds.

    Whether it is sorghum, sugarcane or corn, it is useful. Sorghum rice can be eaten and brewed. Sugar cane can be used as a fruit and can also be used to make sugar.

    Not to mention corn, a high-yield crop like sweet potatoes.

    No matter what it is, Jing Yuan is satisfied, even if there are two Miao Miao he doesn't know, it can't affect his good mood.

    Standing up with a smile on his face, looking at Yu, "Why did you come to me so early."

    Yu smiled happily, "Just tell you about the oil lamp, the oil lamp is very useful!"

    Jing nodded and said he knew it." Is something wrong? I won’t go digging wild vegetables with you today. I have to go to the field and transplant the radishes.”

    Yu nodded, “Okay.”

    Then he asked Jingyu, “Do you need my help for the radishes you planted.”

    Jing I think about it a little bit. The land where he sprinkles the radish seeds is estimated to be less than 100 square meters. It is such a small area that the gathering team can't line up.

    It's better for him to slowly transplant the plants himself. After another thought, planting is the last word. Sooner or later, he will replace digging wild vegetables to eat.