Ch 32 kiln

The priest stared at him eating meat, and he quickly became accustomed to staring at him. Every meal he would eat less, he would sigh and whisper him for a long time.

    It was as if he could not survive the cold season as long as he ate less meat, and was very worried about him.

    Ye Cai did not say a word, looked at him with swarthy eyes, and urged him to eat the barbecue quickly, Jing Yuan felt helpless.

    There is no way to explain to him. In fact, the nutritional value of duck eggs is about the same as that of meat, and the protein content is actually more.

    Just being stared at eating meat every day, fortunately, he usually exercises enough, otherwise he will eat like this and gain weight early!

    I could only pass the peeled duck eggs to the wild, holding a piece of roast meat and starting to nibble. As soon as I nibble it, I felt that the taste was a bit wrong.

    How is it sweet? ! He was a little surprised, "You put honey in the barbecue... Buzzing beast nest, is it the buzzing beast nest you touched?"

    Ye nodded, "Well, the priest said, Buzzing beast nest is good, you eat more, If you have a strong body, you can survive the cold season."

    This is because he is afraid that he will not be able to survive the cold season. As long as he feels something good, he will eat it so that he can replenish his body? !

    It’s kind of good to him, but it makes Jing Yuan a little bit dumbfounded, "Thank you, but you and the  priest really don’t have to worry about me so much, do you remember. I can make the god stone glow red . I’m a junior warrior, just looking at the weak points. I'm actually very strong."

    He is practicing the Zixia Gong secret book , which is the orthodox inner strength mental method.

    Ye frowned. It is clear that thinness and strength are two different things. How could it be possible to look thin but actually very strong? !

    He said that he couldn't figure it out, so he stopped thinking about it, his dark eyes fixed on Jing Yuan, "Eat meat."

    Jing Yuan "..."

    Knowing that it didn't make sense, he had no choice but to give up, "... Okay, let me eat. ."

    The condiments that can be used in the tribe are only salt for the time being, and the barbecues are naturally the same. Sometimes when they taste sweetness, Jing yuan is quite happy.

    In particular, the craftsmanship of wild barbecue is very good, the meat is tender and the outer layer has the unique sweetness of honey, and it is good to eat.

    He lowered his head and ate the meat, sat beside him watching, and talked to him while eating, "Tomorrow you will go to dig a kiln with me, I will burn some bricks and use it to build a round kiln."

    Seeing that he finished the barbecue, he was satisfied. Nodded, "Okay." After

    everyone happily finished the boiled eggs, the patriarch and priest began to divide the meat.

    Because of the Feng  Salt Exchange team exchanged a lot of salt stones, which can be used to marinate bacon, the hunting team's enthusiasm for hunting is unprecedented.

    In the past, the meat of the prey caught in the tribe could not be preserved for a long time. They were all at the end of the wind season and waited until the cold season was about to come.