Ch 58 planning

Jingyu and the salt exchange team returned from the Dahe tribe with a large amount of salt, and they were assigned to the tribe according to the rules to solve the problem of salt shortage in the tribe.

    With the salt they brought back, the tribe can almost maintain it until next fall, and there should be no shortage of salt in a short period of time.

    You can sit back and relax and develop the tribe as Jing Yuan expected. The first thing he needs to do is to get the cement and glass out.

    Jing and Ye asked about the location of many marbles around the tribe, and asked the priest to come back with the hunting team to mine many stones.

    All the mined marble was violently crushed into powder and piled up in front of the round kiln along with sand and dry clay dug out.

    Waiting for Jingyu to take the time to slowly ponder the ratio of cement to glass.

    It just so happens that the number of pottery used by the tribe has reached saturation.

    Although their tribe can make pottery by themselves, everyone is still very careful when using it.

    Try to handle it gently to avoid breaking it. At the beginning, some fighters were not used to or could not control the strength of the bowl.

    I accidentally bumped my own rice bowl to pieces, leaving them distressed and listless for two days.  waited until they got used to using pottery.

    There is no man-made damage, and the pottery made of Mu is of high quality, and the pottery in the tribe is basically undamaged and needs to be supplemented.

    The pottery in the tribe has not been consumed, and Mu hasn't opened a kiln much recently. After being bored, she followed Yu gathering team activities.

    Running around to dig wild vegetables in the mountains, picking wild flowers and dyeing animal skins and sackcloth, if someone occasionally orders something, report to her first.

    First make it out and put them in the cave to dry in the shade, make up the right amount and then open the kiln for firing, which may take about ten days apart.

    Now I heard that Jing would use a round kiln to study and make new things. She said hello to Yu instead of digging wild vegetables. She came to Jing if he didn't eat in the morning.

    "Jing, shall we go to the Yuan Kiln today."

    Jing Yuan was eating breakfast in the cave. The water season was over and the prime time for digging wild vegetables had passed.

    The wild vegetables brought back by the gathering team are a bit old, even if they are cooked, they have difficulty swallowing, some swallowing and some throat pulling.

    Jing Yuan sighed with emotion while holding the bowl while eating, and sighed with emotion. It was so miserable that he had fallen to the point where he couldn't even eat any vegetables.

    After sighing, I drank the vegetable soup in the bowl in two mouthfuls, and then I had time to talk to Mu, "Yes, I go to the round kiln today to burn the cement and glass as much as I want.

    You don’t follow Yu and the others, take the pottery team with you. The team will burn more bricks and I will use them to build a house.”

    Mu asked him, tilting his head after listening, “The house? Is it the kind of house the Dahe tribe lives in?”

    Jing was a little confused, “Have you been there? Dahe tribe?"

    Mu is from the gathering team, looking a little thinner than Yu, she shouldn't be selected to change the salt in the salt changing team.