Ch 9 barbeque

It seems that it is not that the tree becomes lighter, but that the wild(Ye) strength is too great.

    Seeing his movement, the wild side passed the piece of wood, brandishing the stone axe, "slap" and "slap" the two axes, and the branches suddenly fell apart.

    Then he picked out the thicker ones in the pyre and chopped them into small pieces, chopped all the green branches, and harvested his stone axe in the wild.

    Looking at the green twigs piled up in a hill next to him, "Burn it at night. Don't talk in the middle of the night, it's noisy people can't sleep."

    In order to get a good night's sleep, Ye can be said to have worked very hard.

    Jing Yuan looked at the pile of firewood, "...Okay."

    This taciturn guy was quite capable.

    Not only is he capable, he has a good heart, and he takes good care of him.

    Thinking about it this way, although Ye Cai doesn't like to talk, he is really nice.

    During the two days he lived in the big cave, he saw the wild two times, both of which gave food to the elderly and children in the cave.

    After cutting the firewood, Ye turned to leave.

    Jing Yuan hurriedly said, "Wait."

    Ye turned his head to look at him, Jing Yuan pulled out Zhang Qingye from the haystack, and took out the salt from the space last night and put it in the hole.

    Scoop it out and hand it to Ye, "Salt."

    Ye looked at the leaf, with a handful of white leaves on it, frowning, "Salt, it's not like this."

    Jing Qi said secretly that I am salt, what you are. Salty mud!

    He didn't know how to explain to the wild. He saw the hare meat next to him, and his eyes lit up, "You help me chop wood, I will invite you to eat."

    Anyway, there is a lot of wood in the cave . Roasting rabbit meat should be easy.

    He first used a stone knife on the rabbit meat, poked many mouths, carefully smeared a layer of salt, and pickled it on the leaves for a delicious taste.

    To draw a fire from the tribal firepit, Jing Yuan used a few branches to set up a simple barbecue rack, preparing to light a fire in the hole and roast the rabbit.

    The green branches are really resistant to burning, with a high burning point, similar to coal.

    But Jingyuan felt that it was better than coal and more resistant to combustion. It burns with very little smoke and has no peculiar smell after burning.

    It has the unique woody taste of firewood and can be used directly for barbecue.

    Except that it is too hard to cut into firewood, the others are simply perfect.

    Putting the rabbit on the wooden frame, Jing Yuan looked at the fire and slowly turned the wooden stick on which the rabbit was skewered to heat it evenly so that it would not burn.

    When the rabbit meat was cooked, Jing Yuan handed the big one to Ye, holding a stone knife, and cutting a slice to taste.

    Not bad, although the rabbits are all lean meat, and the fat is not enough, the roasted meat has some wood, but fortunately it has no peculiar smell and is suitable for saltiness.