Ch 91 cotton

Jing Yuan heard the stall owner say that he had arrived on the island, and stood up from the fishing boat danglingly, and looked in the direction of the stall owner. It was all white.

It looked like layers of white clouds were piled up, and the white clusters of flowers were growing on the tree trunks. What surprised Jing Yuan was that the trees were actually a bit tall.

About two to three meters, in his impression, the cotton bush should be shorter, about one to 1.5 meters. He didn't expect to grow so tall.

Not only does the tree grow tall, but the cotton looks pretty big, probably the size of his fist.

When the fishing boat was docked, Jing Yuan jumped from the boat to the land, walked to the cotton tree and picked a soft ball, holding it especially warm.

It is very fluffy in its natural state. He squeezed it lightly and firmly, and the cotton ball slowly shrank into small pieces, looking less fluffy and conspicuous.

He found it very funny. He kept loosening his hands and squeezed the cotton ball to play, watching him look like a child by the side, and a little smile flashed in his eyes, "Is it fun."

Jing Wei was not embarrassed either. He smiled and nodded, "It's fun, this is cotton...but it's a little different from what I remembered. They all grow so tall.

Maybe the climate and temperature are different, so there will be some differences. Let's take some and bring back to make quilts , According to the temperature in the tribe, the thickness is about 6 kg.

We can make two beds to keep the sacrificial bed warm, and then we want to make a cotton coat, which can be worn out occasionally. I plan to bring 30 kg of cotton back. The

rest is mainly Bring cotton seeds, here, this is the black seeds wrapped in this cotton.

"They are the seeds of cotton. We can bring them back to the tribe to plant them . Although they grow here, the temperature in the north is also suitable for growing cotton. The climate in our tribe is complete. It can be planted alive, and even very high-yielding

....Oh, maybe it doesn't grow as tall as this tree, but this doesn't affect it. Anyway, we can open up more wasteland to plant it."

He counted with his fingers, and Ye looked at him seriously, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "Okay."

Jing Yuan smiled and took the frame handed over by the stall owner, and threw the cotton in his hand into it, "Then let's start picking now. Cotton!"

Ye nodded, and took the frame smoothly, "Let's go." The

cotton tree is a little high, and the top of the tree is out of reach, so you can only pick the ones that hang down and reach. The cotton is thrown into the frame that Ye carries. inside.

Put the picked cotton seeds into the bag he was carrying, and the speed was a bit slow, but the cotton was collected quickly, because it was in a fluffy state and had a larger volume.

Soon they picked a basket full, and their main task was to pick more cotton seeds back, so the frame used to hold the cotton had to be pressed again and again.

When the cotton in the frame was completely compacted, and it was really impossible to press it, they had to put the frame down and figured out another way.

They happened to be busy picking the cotton without noticing the time. The stall owner was hungry after fishing for kelp in the sea for a long time. Had to panic, looked up at the sun in the sky, reminding them that it was time for lunch.