Ch 72 earth tribe

The tribe who ran away from the Dashi tribe came to ask for trouble. The tribes stationed around them said that their barbecue was so fragrant that they wanted to change the seasoning with them.

It's a pity that the amount of chili sauce that Jing chopped up is not even fill for the dashan's tribe. This time I brought a little bit of it when I came out to change the salt, and it was packed in a jar.

I pressed it on the bottom of the frame and didn't turn it out when I was resting on the road. Otherwise, I would have been eaten clean, so how could I keep it till now.

I don't have enough to eat, so I definitely won't change it. Although the seasoning was not changed, I used half of the roasted pork leg for a bleating beast.

When Jing offered to exchange the terms, the other side was still unhappy. You could see that the baa beast was so big, and the pork leg was roasted and there was only a small piece of it left.

No matter how you look at it, they are all at a disadvantage. They are clamoring not to do it, at least they have to replace the whole wild boar leg. The Dahe tribe ignores them.

Take out the animal bone knives and start eating. The salt-changing team are all junior fighters. The common feature is that they can eat and be able to eat half of a roasted pork leg.

The grilled meat covered with chopped pepper sauce was salty and refreshing, and the spicy taste was just right. They all wanted to eat more grilled meat, gnawing at the meat chunks.

While nibbling, they demanded to Jing, "Priest, we don't have to change with them. After we finish the barbecue, we will catch a lot of bleating beasts!" The

action was bold and gobbled up, seeing the fragrant barbecue being swallowed by them. , The opposite tribe hurriedly carried the bleating beast.

He ran to their camp and hurriedly yelled, "Change, change, just change this half roasted leg meat, you are the priest of the tribe. You can't speak without counting, well, I'll give you the bleating beast. , You quickly cut half of the roasted thigh for me, you come to Dahe Tribe to change the salt.

Why don't you bring more such fragrant seasoning, Dashan Tribe, right? Where is your tribe? Do you still have this kind of condiment in the tribe? .

I can bring people to your tribes to change ...... Oh, this stuff was really good eat, eating taste is salty, it is not like rock salt. "

Nibbing on the roasted wild boar legs, they looked at the pot they used to make the soup, carried the roasted pork legs to the fire, and looked carefully.

The more I looked inside, the more surprised I was. In the end, I didn't even bite the pork legs. I sat up from the ground, "How did you make this black pot? Was it made of mud and put it in a fire? How can you squeeze the pot wall so thin that it won't break in the middle. When you squeeze the pot out and put it in the fire to burn, you squeeze the pot so thin, wouldn't it be pierced by the firewood in the fire?Huh ?"

Jing glanced at Ye in amazement, and looked at the person carrying the roast pork leg in his hand, who was carefully looking at their pottery.

He tentatively asked, "Are you from the earth tribe?"

He still remembered that during the water season, Feng brought the salt exchange team to the Dahe tribe to exchange salt, and exchanged it for a defective pottery pot made by the earth tribe. .

At that time, Jingyuan didn't even think of pottery, but he still saw the pottery pots made by the earth tribe by accident, and remembered the various uses of pottery.