"Okay, I'll do the same." I agree. We both nod to each other and go our separate ways.

-

I dry my hair with my towel. It was still dripping wet from my shower. I quickly change into a red shirt with a white collar. I put on black dress pants, trying to look at least a little formal for the occasion.

I brush through my hair, trying to fix it as much as I can. Until, I kind of just give up.

I rush out of my room and head down Ochako room, Hoping I could get a silent moment with her before the party. I knock on her door and wait for a responds.

I hear footsteps on the other side and She opens the door.

I become speechless as I look down. She wore a red, silky dress that went close to her knees. The dress went to her collar bone, Exposing her neck and shoulders. She also had a white, pearl necklace in her hands. Her hair was straighten and was a little longer reaching a bit to her shoulders.

I felt my face become red as she smiled at me. "you look nice." She comments.

"Thank you." I reply, trying to sound as calm as possible. "Come in." She says stepping aside to let me in.

I walk in and She closes the door behind me. She giggles and walks around me. "What?" I chuckle lightly. She stops and taps her chin.

"You should tuck your shirt into your pants, I think it'll look better." She says. "Oh, Okay." I answer.

I quietly tuck the bottom part of my shirt into my pants and pull some out. "There you go." She smiles.

"You look beautiful." I comment. "Thank you." She says blushing a little.

Then, She looks at the pearl necklace in her hands and blushes more. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Do you think you can put this around my neck?" She asks holding up her necklace. I feel butterflies rumble my stomach as I take the necklace in my hands. "Y-yeah." I stutter.

She turns around and pushes her hair out of the way. I wrap the necklace around and connected it in the back. Her shoulders slightly shudder as my hands slide across them.

"There." I saw backing up and she turns around to face me. "Thanks." She mumbles back.

"It's no problem, We probably should go see if yaoyorozu needs help with anything before the party." I tell her. "Yeah, you're right." She agrees.

We both step out of her room and walk down the hall to the lounge area. The tree looked the same as before.

There was small decorations placed around the walls and floors. I don't know how many people helped, But it seems they weren't nearly done.

We walk into the kitchen and see yaoyorozu struggling to finish cooking. "Hey guys." She says kind of embarrassed at her state. She had batter all over the apron she was wearing. Her hair stuck up in strains. She huffed and sat the bowl down running over to the stove to check on it.

"yaoyorozu, Where is everyone else?" Ochako asked. "Still getting ready, I only have 2 hours left to get all this out.." She snivels. "Oh, yaoyorozu, Don't be upset. I'll help you cook and izuku can help with decorations." She says rubbing yaoyorozu's back calmly. yaoyorozu sighed and leaned on the counter and held her face in her hands. "Yeah, I'll help." I add, Trying to comfort her.

She looks up and wipes a tear off her face. She lightly smiles, "Thank you so much." She sniffs.

"It's nothing, Really. I know how excited you were for this." I recalled, Remember how happy she seemed this morning.

"Okay, I just need you to set the table and put lights outside on the bushes." She explains. I nod and pick up a box full of lights.

Ochako Uraraka POV:

I grin as I watch Izuku leave the room. "Okay, I just need to finish the cake and I was starting the potato salad." She tells me. "Okay, I think I do this on my own." I state.

"Huh?" She questions turning to me. "You really need to go to your room and get ready, Leave the rest to me." I add, Pointing to myself. She smiles wide, Takes off her apron and hugs me.

"Thank you so much, Uraraka.." She whispers. I hug her back, "Of course, Now go and look your best." I tell her pushing her back to go. "I will." She laughs.

She rushes off and I'm left alone in the kitchen. I grin to myself and continue with getting the potatoes out.

-

After an hour, I had the cake in the oven and potato salad done on the table.

I even had enough time to make Cream stew and even a Christmas Wagashi. I'm sure everyone will love the food. I placed the chicken that yaoyorozu cooked on the table.

With the table set up and most of the food on it, It started feeling like Christmas.

I hear a huff from behind me and turn to see Izuku wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead. I smirk and walk over to me.

I fix his collar a bit and pull it so I could reach his cheek. Softly kissing it and letting go.

He blushes but smiles quickly after. "It smells great here." He says sniffing the air. "I didn't know you were so good at cooking."

I lightly blush and nod, look over his shoulder. I see the lounge was decorated with bright lights and beautiful Christmas colors.

"Wow, The lounge is beautiful." I whisper and walk past him. The closer I got I saw more colors. He laid a red carpet in front of the door and the tree sparkled.

The couch had new pillows that were red and green and the bushes outside were lined with lights. I was absolutely speechless. It looked perfect.

I blink a few times, Making sure not to cry. "It's amazing." I tell him, He wrapped his arms around me and looked at the decorated room.

"Yeah, I'm glad you like it." He replies leaning down and letting his chin rest on my head. "Soon, Everyone will see it." I smile.

He turns my body around to face him. "What's wrong?" I mumble as he pulls me in for a hug. "I just.." He begins.

He lets go and backs away a little. "Nothing. I'm just excited to spend Christmas with you." He confessed, Tilting my head up a little to look at him.

"I am too." I add. I hold his hand that was resting on his side.

"Am I interrupting something?" I turn around and see Mina standing next to the couch in a snug looking dress that went to her knees. It was a pink dress, And it had straps.

A choker was around her neck and a bracelet hung on her wrist. She smiled and looked around the room.

"Mina, You look fantastic!" I saying walking over to her and hugging her. "Thank you." She nods. "You both look good too."

"Wow, You guys did good." Me and mina see yaoyorozu walking in from the hallway. She wore dress pants with high heels. Her shirt was Red and was tucked into her pants. She had a black, long jacket around her. Her hair was in a bun and some pieces hung around her face.

"yaoyorozu.." I start. She grins and spins. Me and mina giggle and walk over to her. "You look good, Girl." Mina exclaims.

We all talk about our outfits and express how excited we were. I think Izuku went over to the couch at one point and was watching us with a grin.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Words: 1910

Thank you so much for reading! Today was a long chapter since I'm trying to make less chapters. But, Sadly, I hate to inform you guys, Soon this book will end.

But on the bright side, I plan to make another book continuing this ship, So.. Look forward to that!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll se you next chapter. Byee!