Ozpin: "They do seem like a big problem, let us hope that Blackheart doesn't have at his disposal such beings."

Duncan: "Yeah..."

Ozpin squited his eyes while looking at Duncan, and widened just slightly when noticed Duncan's eyes devoit of any life before returning to normal.

Without saying a word Duncan and Medusa started to make their way towards the elevator.

Duncan: "Oh... and one more thing." He then turned towards Ironwood. "Next time you threaten Ruby's life you will deal with the both of us."

As the doors to the elevator closed. Ironwood collapsed into a chair realeasing a breath that he held unconciously, for him it felt like an entire mountain was just lifted of his shoulders.

Ironwood: "O-ozpin, j-j-ju-just... w-what is h-he...?"

Ozpin: "Something that would make even Gods tremble at his wrath, James you got lucky."

In the elevator Duncan adopted a thoughtful before looking back at Medusa.

Duncan: "Medusa can you handle the classes withtout me?"

Hearing this Medusa raised an eyebrow.

Medusa: "Sure, but what for? Are you going somewhere?"

Duncan: "Better said going multiple places, something was bothering me for a while."

Medusa: "This is about Summer isn't it? You still haven't told Ashley at home about her."

Duncan: "And for good reasons, i don't want to give Ashley another person to mourn for, so i will check any place related to the afterlife in search for her soul."

Medusa: *sigh* "Fine, but for long you will be away?"

Duncan: "If things go smoothly, i should be back by evening."

Meawhile in the Grimm World.

Salem stiffled a laugh at the news of the failures of Blackheart's demons, yet something didn't feel right to her, despite losing his man Blackheart didn't look at all discouraged quite the opposite he looked thrilled to face The Rider.

Salem: "Something the matter, even after losing most of your forces you don't look so discouraged at all."

Blackheart: "Ohhh, so nice of you to think that those were my only forces that i have, i may have lost my domain, but, there were many who escaped along side me."

Salem: "Ohhh, and where are those reinforcements of yours?"

Blackheart: "They are on their way, for now Wallow should return with two individuals that should hurt Duncan enough to break him apart."

This peaked Salem's attention.

Salem: "Hehehe, and how they plan to do so? If you say that they are strong enough to do so after your failed attempts."

Blackheart: "Quite simple, some say you either attack the body or the heart, but i say. Is it too much to ask for both?"

At that moment the doors opened revealing Wallow alongside two new individuals.

Wallow: "I brought them, just as you wished my lord"

Blackheart: "Let us remind him of his earlier failures why don't we?" He said as a demonic smirk adorned his visage.

Salem stared wide eyed at the two new individuals, one was a female with such beauty that she could swore that she is an angel from Heaven itself, yet her eyes looked... dead.