Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time

A/N: this chapter displays form of physical abuse and sexual harassment no part of this chapter is real...it is purely fictional...if it is sensitive to you...read with precautions, you have been warned!! Onto the chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~

~Flashback~
"What the hell was that Ethan? You didn't have to go to that length, he just spoke to me." I said throwing my bag onto the counter.

"You were encouraging him, I was protecting you, that's my sole purpose as your man." He said going to the fridge.

"That wasn't very manly of you it was actually quite ignorant. He complimented me I said thank you, he bought me a drink."

"And you like that huh? That attention you're getting from other guys." He said and I let out a laugh.

"Ethan, I'm a beautiful woman, men are going to see me and compliment me." I said and he slammed down on the counter making me jump. I looked at him and he flared his nostrils and took a deep breath in then out before pointing at me.

"Maybe if you would stop giving them attention they would stop."

"Ethan I said thank you!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!" He said walking into my face.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" I asked him and he bit his jaw and stared down at me.

"You better fix your attitude before you end up by yourself." I said to him turning to walk away but he pulled me back harshly.

"Ethan, let go of my arm." I told him and he squeezed it harder.

"Don't play with me Louisa."

"You're hurting me, let go." I said raising my hand to hit him but he pushed me away. I stumbled before reaching the bed, I looked up at him as if he was crazy, I rubbed my bruised arm and watch him walk out of the room and slam the door.

I sat on the bed and just thought about what he did.
The days after just went by quietly, the spark that was there at the beginning of it was slowly fading. He was hardly home, he got angry fast and it was just dull. Today was the first day he sat at the table to eat with me. He had his head in his phone the entire time.

"So what are your plans for the day." I asked breaking the silence but he ignored me. I got up from the island and went to the bedroom and the moment I got up he went out of the house.
I decided to go do some shopping.
I went to the supermarket a block away and picked up some snacks and ice cream.

"Great choice." I heard a guy say from behind me and I turned to see him smiling sweetly at me.

"It's my favourite flavor." I told him and he laughed.

"It's mine too, I guess now we have similar taste I should have your number." He said and I laughed.

"I have a boyfriend, sorry." I told him and he raised his hand in defeat.

"That's okay..." he said. "Have a nice day love." He finished before walking away. I paid for my things and went back home. I reached the apartment and heard moaning coming from my apartment.

I walked into the apartment and saw Ethan having sex with a woman on the couch. She opened her eyes mid bounce and jumped up hiding her body from me. Ethan looked around and internally cursed himself.

The girl ran out with her clothes and left Ethan and I in the room.

"What-What the fuck Ethan!" I said putting my snacks down. He was hurriedly putting his clothes on.
He's been acting so off lately because he's been screwing someone else.

"Baby-I can explain-let me explain." He said walking behind me to the room. I started to pack a bag to go stay with my brother because I wasn't someone big on second chances.

"What-what are you doing Lou-Louisa please-just listen!" He said but I kept packing.

"I don't need to hear anything from you, I just caught you fucking another woman!"

"Baby-you've been so busy lately, you never have time for me." He said pathetically. WHAT?

"I'm the only one that ever has time here! I clean the apartment, I do the dishes! It was equal in the beginning but I became your maid over fucking time, not anymore Ethan." I said picking the bag up and walking away from him.

"Louisa! No. Louisa please don't go." He called out to me but I kept walking.

"I said stop!" He said pulling me back harshly to him and I reacted by laying a hard slap on his face. The place got quiet as he turned his head with the impact of the slap, he turned back to me and I did not recognize him, he looked ready to kill someone. He reached out for my bag but I held onto it tightly.
He continued to tug on it until he finally got it out of my grip, throwing it to the side of the room.

"Let go of me Ethan!" I said trying to pull away from him but his grip was so firm.
I hit his chest with my free hand for him to lose me but his grip only tightened.

"Let go of me Dick!" I screamed at him and he did the most disrespectful unbelievable thing, he slapped me. My body jolted with the impact, I looked at him with a shocked face.

"Have some respect." He said and I looked at him as if he were mad. I kneed him in the balls and he let go of me and I managed to run to the door.
I made it to open the door but he slammed it shut shortly after. He pulled me from the door and I whimpered as he threw me to the ground.

"Ethan!" I screamed before he kicked me repeatedly in my stomach. I screamed out in agony and he stopped when he felt satisfied, when I was crying. He locked the door and went into the bedroom, slamming the door. I was on the floor curled up like a ball, holding my bruised sides and weeping loudly. My phone started ringing, I assumed it was my brother but I was in too much pain to answer.

That was the beginning of everything, the disconnection from my family, the discomfort in my own home, he came home late every night and if he got mad and I was in the way he took it out on me, he broke glasses, plates, he was the definition of a monster and the worst part was, that no one knew.

He was the best boyfriend in everyone's eyes, always telling me to cover up any visible marks. I sat in the living room thinking about a way to run, to hide, to get rid of him. I heard the knob turn and I placed my focus on the television.

"Hi baby, how are you?" He asked cheerfully but I did not answer. He yanked my head back by pulling on my hair and give me a kiss on my cheek.

"Didn't you hear me?"

"I'm okay, Ethan, I'm okay." I said my voice trembling. He let go and went to the kitchen.

"What you watching?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Avengers."

"That's cool, let's watch together." He said and I observed him carefully.
Ten minutes into the movie and he started to kiss my neck, but it was in no way a turn on, I felt disgusted, it was as if I was being preyed on.

"What's wrong?" He asked as if nothing was wrong.

"I'm not in the mood." I told him and he forcefully grabbed my hair and locked my lips with his.

"I'm in the mood." He said before continuing to kiss me. He let out a frustrated groan after he realize how stiff my body was.

"You know I love you right baby, you upset me sometimes that's why I do what I do, it's not my fault." He said foolishly. I just looked at him, I knew better than to speak.

"I love you Louisa." He said and I just looked at him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him roughly.

"Say it back!" He said harshly and I closed my eyes tightly awaiting the blow.

"Love you, yeah, I love you." I said nervously and he smiled sweetly before kissing my forehead and getting up to go to the restroom.

I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch!