Chapter Six: The Nanny

~Louisa POV~

Did I spend a year in a coma to come out to be someone's nanny? I sat on the bed staring at the card.
Alister was an amazing kid, he was filled with so much joy but he was probably a handful away from the public because why me to be his nanny? He just met me, I could have a history with killing, he just looked at me and thought she's amazing, I want her to take care of my son.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower. I didn't have much to do in the morning, so I went to stalk him on Instagram. I didn't know his first name so I typed in what I knew.

I typed in Mr.Cattaneo and it popped up, his first name was Atticus, very unique.
He had a lot of pictures making business deals with important men but his highlights were with his son.

Taking him to the amusement parks, go cart racing, karate, football, basketball. He was a phenomenal father. He cared very much for Alister, the way he ran out looking for his son at the restaurant showed how he was prepared to kill anyone who harmed him.
I was about to dial his number once more in the telephone but it rang before I touched it.

"Hello."

"Louisa." He said my name sounded so amazing rolling off his tongue.

"Yes Mr.Cattaneo."

"I have a meeting right now how soon can you work."

"I actually have some things to..."-

"My house address in on the card I want you here in ten minutes." He said before ending the call.

Excuse me??? I looked at his address on the card and it was not ten minutes away.
I didn't even quit my current job as yet, I got up anyway and prepared to leave.

I hopped on the bus and threw my head back on the seat.
I arrived at a mansion after twenty minutes. I got off the bus and walked briskly to the gates. I was about to knock on the gates but they flew open.

I walked up to the door and assumed that it would open automatically like the gates but they didn't. I knocked on the door and it flew open almost immediately. He stood at the door tall and tidy in his black suit. He looked down at me since I was much shorter than him.

"I told you ten minutes." He said sternly.

"Yea well where I live it takes twenty." I said pushing pass him to see Alister, I was here to babysit him after all. Before I can move any further he stepped back so that he was in my way. He just stared at me making my feet plaster to the ground.

"I'm not a tardy man but I am right now because of you Louisa."

"Call me Lou, thank you.

"Call me Lou, I will call you what I want."  He said mimicking me, I pressed my lips together and folded my arms.

"Ensure he eats, ensure he stays alive, most importantly ensure you stay hired because he is very picky."

"Like his father." I muttered under my breath but I think he heard me because he just looked at me with his lips pressed together.

"You think I'd 'pick' you?" He asked his eyebrows raised.

"You did pick me, did you not Mr.Cattaneo?" I said with my eyebrows risen.

"Smart mouth."

"I'm a smart girl." I told him and he just fixed his suit.

"See you tonight Louisa." He said before walking out of the house.

"Tonight??? You didn't tell me it was that long!" I yelled at his back as he continued walking.

"Bye Ms. Stone." He said raising his hand in the air before jumping into the car and driving away.