Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I

A/N: The beach house in Hawaii, fascinating, rich people really outdo themselves...sucks being broke...😭😭😭😭Onto the chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~

I was excited to go to Hawaii, I've never been to another country except, Cuba back and forth for the holidays. Alister was at school so I had nothing to do in the house. So I decided to take a long relaxing shower.

I stepped into the bathroom and let the steaming hot water travel down my face, to all parts of my body. I picked up the hand shower and the force of the water looked very teasing, so I decided to push my luck.
I looked to see if anyone was around before I smiled menacingly thinking my adventurous thoughts. I turned the water up and it shocked me with the force it came on with, I placed it between my legs and I jumped with the contact of the water on my lips.

The vibrating sensation was that of pure bliss, I held onto the shower walls and threw my head back, moaning loudly. I started thinking about Atticus, I wish his hands were here like they were on that date night we were on.

A louder moan dragged out from my lips as I pictured him in my scenario, shirtless, hair soaked and pasted on his skin, his hazel eyes turning dark with lust, his big strong hands pulling my hips closer to his body, the hot water creating steam and him being lost when he goes further down on my body, deeper into my body.

"Oh God." I moaned out pressing it closer, deeper into my aching core, I wanted to be pleased only by him.
I speed up the pace and my pants were louder and breathy. I felt myself about to have a nerve racking orgasm but my phone ringing stopped me immediately. I dropped the shower pipe and rushed out of the bathroom to get it.

"I'm coming!" I screamed but obviously no one heard because I didn't answer the phone as yet.

"Hello." I answered panting for breath.

"Miss Stone?" I heard Lucas's voice on the phone.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"I'm afraid not, Alister has been in a mood all day, he's been crying, I think he's very ill." He said and worry washed over me.

"I'll be right there." I said hanging up immediately. I placed a pantsuit on and left my hair wet to dry in the wind. I ran downstairs to retrieve one of Atticus's cars to go get Alister.

I arrived at the school in 15 minutes, I locked the car and walked quickly to the class.

"Where is he?" I asked Lucas and I pushed pass him to see Alister sleeping, his nose was runny and his nose was red. I walked over to his sleeping body and picked him up.

"Louisa."

"How long was he like this?" I asked feeling Alister and he was warm.

"Since he came in."

"And you chose to call me now!"

"I was monitoring him."

"That is so reckless! You're not a medical professional Lucas!" I shouted at him, he pressed his lips together and I realized I was being harsh.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll take him off your hands now." I said and Lucas held my arm.

"What are you doing?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked and I stepped aside with him.

"The kids were teasing him today about not having a mother. Mother's Day is early next year and they were being a bit mean, I had to pull him aside and tell him that there's no shame in it."