Chapter Sixteen: Play Date

~Louisa POV~

Atticus was enrolling Alister into school today. Normally it would take a process but since he's a well known businessman, Alister started school today.
I dressed Alister in his cute navy blue uniform and his smile never left.

"I'm going to make so many friends today!" He said excitedly.

"Yes, yes you are." I said kissing his cheek.

"Daddy, don't I look sharp?" He said looking at his father through the mirror, I didn't even realize he was at the door.

Yea buddy, I'm really jealous."

"You should be." He said holding his head high making me laugh. Atticus got dressed in a t-shirt and khakis to take his son to school.

"Aren't you coming Louisa?" Alister asked me and Atticus looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Yes, I'm coming." I said going to change my clothes since I already had a bath. It was a beautiful yellow dress. When I came outside the boys were looking at me.

"WOW!" Alister said and Atticus had the expression written on his face.

"Oh stop, I just placed it on." I told Alister fixing my hair in a one.

"You're so pretty Louisa." Alister said.

"Thank you Alister." I told him and hurried him out of the room.
We went into the car and Atticus pulled out of the yard and so we were off to Alister's school. He wasn't on his tablet this trip, he really was excited. We stopped at the school and Atticus slowed down before taking a deep breath in then out.

"It's so big!" Alister said looking at his school.

"Be careful Alister, make new friends, but not too many remember what daddy said." Atticus said turning anxiously to his son.

"Real friends don't care what you have."

"And fake friends?"

"Use you for what you have." Alister said his little motto.

"Go and be the best!" He said ruffling his curly hair.

"Thank you daddy!" He said hugging Atticus and he hugged him back tightly.

"I love you."

"Byeee!" Alister said opening the door and running out. Atticus had a shock look on his face.

"He didn't say it back."

"Leave him alone." I said and before I knew it Atticus was out the car behind Alister, God, he was so attached!

"Atticus!" I called out to him from the car.

"Alister!" He shouted after Alister. "Let me walk you in." He said walking quickly behind Alister.
I shook my head and just looked at him. He picked Alister up and took him to his class. I got out of the car and locked it before following them.

All the mothers bringing their children in, heads turn to look at him walking with Alister. All of a sudden their postures were erect, the wind was suddenly blowing heavily with how often their hair flipped, their eyes had things blown into them because they wouldn't stop batting it. 'That's Atticus Cattaneo' 'Oh I'd love to taste him!' Their whispers were so loud.

Alister wouldn't have problems getting friends because everyone's daughter was going to be his friend to get his dad for their desperate moms. We arrived at the classroom door and Alister wiggled out of Atticus's hand.

"Bye Daddy!"

"Slow down there buddy, I want to see your teacher." Atticus said looking around for a female teacher perhaps, classic him.