Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola

~Louisa POV~

"Louisa, can you please explain to me your situation." Miss Lola asked looking at me over her glasses.

"Well-life is a bit challenging, Nathan and I are fine and Atticus and I are too fine."

"What do you mean too fine."-

"We had sex."

"You had sex with your ex boyfriend and boss?"

"My ex boss-we weren't really together."

"So why are you sleeping with your boss? Doesn't he have a wife?"

"I mean-I have a boyfriend too."

"So why are you sleeping with another man, one who has a wife.?"

"She's not his wife."

"You're not his girlfriend." She said making me press my lips together.

"She may not be his wife, she is the mother of his children." She said and I threw myself back in the couch.

"What am I going to do? Am I gonna tell Nathan and risk him leaving me?" I asked sitting up pulling my hair back.

"What do you think you should do?"

"I love Nathan, I do."

"How do you feel about Atticus?"

"He's-he's the first person I went with after Ethan, he makes me feel."- I said looking up searching for words.

"Like I'm this perfect girl-the right one, I love how he cares so much about me, how he's always so concerned. He's kind, he's so right, but-but he's not mine and well that hurts it does but that's what it is." I said biting my bottom lip.

"Do you love Atticus?" She asked and I did but it was to say it.

"Can I be in love with two people?" I asked her and she sighed looking at me not knowing what to say.

"Because-Nathan he's sweet and kind and loving too, he cares about me as well but he's."

"He's not Atticus." She finished my statement and I nodded.

"Don't tell him." She said and I raised my head.

"The healthy thing to do is tell him that you love Atticus but it happened in Vegas." Miss Lola said smiling.

"And what happens in Vegas?"

"Stays in Vegas." I said and she winked.

"You never know, he's doing the same concept, have you spoken to him yet?"

"Well we came back yesterday and it was silent for most of it on the plane. He was with Rose, I was with Nathan and the flight was silent because I slept to avoid any conversation or confrontation." I said and she nodded.

"And you said you two are friends?"

"Yes."

"Then go back to acting that way." She said giving me a sticker.

"What sticker did you give me?"

"A messy one." She said and I threw my head back.

"I'll see you when I see you Miss Lola." I said getting up.

"Bye Lou." She said and I walked out of the office.
The moment I stepped out and into my car, my phone rang.

"Hey Nathan, what's up?"

"Baby, I don't think I will be home tonight can you please go over by Malia and stay for the night?" He asked.

"Sure no problem." I said before hanging up and taking a deep breath before driving off to Malia.