Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou

A/N: A hui hou- means Until We Meet Again in Hawaiian...the picture above is Alister Mikhail Cattaneo...Onto the Chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~

I woke up to sweet kisses on my cheek, I felt a body hovering over mine and big strong arms wrapped around me. My eyes fluttered open and Atticus continued to place kisses on my cheek and when I turned to look up at him, the kiss landed on my lips.

"Good morning." I told him, smiling at the gesture.

"Bonjour." [Good morning] he said before leaning to kiss me again, I rolled over to face him and pulled him in to kiss him better. I pulled away and he buried his face in the side of my neck placing love bites there making me laugh.

"Atticus, my parents are outside." I said trying to push him away, his grip got tighter on my waist.

"They're not going to hear us, one round bebé." He said pulling me closer, he got up last night and give me his shirt to wear, so I was in my panties and his shirt, my bare chest pressing against the fabric.

"One round ends up to two, like last night." I said smacking his chest.

"You weren't complaining." He said smirking and I smacked his chest.

"What about Alister?" I asked now concerned, Alister didn't want us dating because he thinks it will end up in shambles, he might be right but the sex was too fucking good to run from.

"We're going to have to sneak around." He said smiling widely making me laugh. I scrambled away from him and finally got to sit up in bed but he pulled me down quickly.

"Atticus, Oh."- I jerked my body feeling how hard he was, his morning was quite glorious, it felt so good, I just couldn't help myself, I rubbed my ass slowly on it and heard him hiss.

"Louisa."- he groaned out my name and I bit my lip hearing him say that.

"Let me go shower." I told him. "No sex." I said getting up off the bed and he pouted, it was the cutest thing ever, I've never seen him that playful.

"d'accord!" [Okay!] he said in defeat and I think that meant okay or fine. I walked into the shower and took his shirt off. I stepped into the shower and turned the pipe on, letting the warm water cascade down my face, I heard the shower door open and I wiped the water out of my eyes to see Atticus in the shower with me already wet under the shower, towering over me.

I wrapped my hands around him smiling and he smiled back at me before capturing my lips in a kiss. I pulled him closer enjoying the feel of the bare, wet him.
He picked me up with one hand and I hovered over his dick, he backed us into the wall and continued kissing me. Our lips broke apart and we were breathing heavily, as the water was streaming down both our faces.

"I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to do."- he said kissing my neck, his other hand fondling my breast.

"Atticus-fuck me." I said breathlessly and he smirked into my neck before putting his dick inside of me.
My back was against the wall as I bounced up and down on Atticus's dick, enjoying the sensation,
Atticus groaned and watched me with his mouth gaping open and close, he bit his lip and thrust deeper inside of me, his hands on both my ass cheeks.

"Atticus,Atticus!" I shouted his name as he continued to pound me.

"Daddy!" Yes wait NO! We looked at one another with widened eyes.

"Al-Alister, what's up buddy?" Atticus asked his son from behind the door.
"Daddy's taking a shower, is it-is it urgent little one?" He said forcing out as he continued to pound inside of me.