Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent

A/N: when I tell you I suck at French, I don't even know French😭😭😭so this really is based off a translator, ahhh...the things I do for the readers that I love SO MUCH...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Onto the Chapter😇

~Louisa POV~

Lately Atticus was very busy with work stuff, we hardly had the time to chat or even argue.
One thing for certain though, he wasn't giving in on the whole relationship talk, he really didn't want a relationship.
Alister came into my room and raised his brows at me.

"You're not with daddy, why?"

"No reason."

"I KNEW IT!" He screamed before storming off to his father's room. He knocked harshly and Atticus took a while before he opened up.

"You hurt her! We had a promise daddy! Right before my birthday? Come on!" Alister said his hands up in the air.

"I-I didn't hurt her-what did you tell him!?" He said looking at me.

"I didn't tell him anything!" I said and I looked at his appearance and he looked rough.
He was shirtless and his hair was ruffled.

"Oh, okay, go back to work." Alister said calmly before going down the stairs.
I turned to go back into my room but I walked slowly to hear him lock the door but he only pushed it in.

He probably figured I wouldn't disturb him since we're not talking. I turned around, walking briskly to his door and opened it only to be met with a naked woman covering her body up with shock.

I held onto the door handle just staring at them, I didn't know what to say. What could I say? He betrayed me? He cheated on me? We'd have to be in a relationship for him to cheat on me and we were not, in some cases I was just like this girl, just someone fucking Mr.Cattaneo.

"I'm sorry, I thought this was the restroom." I said with a soft smile on my face.

"You live here, you'd know where the restroom is." She said rudely, giving me a nasty glare.

"And you don't, but your slutty ass sure can find a bed." I said.
I turned to look at Atticus and he was biting his jaw.

"Again, I'm sorry." I said before turning to leave. I closed the door and he didn't even bother to explain, I guess the message was clear; 'you don't let me have sex with you then I'll have sex with other women.

I went back into my room and ten minutes later, the blonde came out giggling.

"You are so amazing, Mr.Cattaneo, I hope to do this again." She said and I'm assuming he was giving the infamous smirk and about to hit her with one of his many whore lines, 'baby of course I want to see you again', to end up never seeing her again.

"Baby of course I want to see you again." He said literally two seconds after I said it. I rolled my eyes, he never used these lines on me.
He knocked on my door and I ran from it, jumping on my bed to read a magazine like I wasn't just eavesdropping.

"Come in." I said subtly, flipping the magazine page.

"Mmm." I made a sound when I saw him and he leaned against the door looking at me.

"Louisa?"

"Atticus?"

"Hello Louisa."

"Hello Atticus." I said flipping the page harshly. He was about to say something but I quickly cut him off.

"So that's your type? Blonde bitches? Fake bitches?" He sighed before walking closer to the bed.

"Mon type est une belle femme mélanine." [My type is a beautiful melanin woman]
"Elle m'a ignoré et ça me fait mal au coeur." [She has been ignoring me and it pains my heart] he said leaning onto the bed.