Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I

A/N: "Because time wasn't in our favor. This isn't goodbye-this is simply SEE YOUU LAAAAATTERRRR...Ow muh heart😭😭...Onto the Chapter🦋

~Louisa POV~
Atticus walked out of the room first and I followed five minutes after. Pathetic, is what you would say, two grown people who can't handle themselves when they're locked in a room together. Not forgetting how confusing I am when I told him it was okay to go but the moment he was buried inside of me, I told him not to leave.

I let out a loud sigh and fixed my dress to watch Alister tell all his friends bye.

"How was the party?" I asked Alister chuckling nervously.

"You know how it was." He said grinning from ear to ear. Alister, no I don't know how it was, I was having my guts rearranged respectfully by your disrespectful father.

"Of course I do! It was awesome!?" I said more like a question but I kept the excited look on my face.

"YEA IT WAS!" He said clapping.

"It was the best birthday ever! I'm glad that you were here for it." He said smiling softly at me and I smiled back at him, the tears welling up in my eyes, God Miss Lola.

"That means a lot to me." I told him bringing him in for a hug.

"Let's go have some cake."

"Did you bake it?"

"You bet I did!" I said and his smile was very wide.
We went into the kitchen to get a plate to take a slice of cake each to go off and eat it.

"Louisa, how come you don't have a baby with daddy?" Alister asked out of the blue making me choke on my cake.

"Pardon?" I said, still coughing a bit.

"I see he hasn't broken my promise and hurt you, you might be the only girl he's been with for this long." Alister said, shameful Atticus your child know your whore behavior.

"That-that doesn't mean we should have a baby Alister."

"Isn't that what you do when you love someone ?" Alister asked and I just stared at him. Love? I love chocolate cake and raspberry pie, and pickled cucumbers, those were just a few but did I love Atticus?

"Um-Alister." I began not knowing how to continue my sentence but Atticus walked in thankfully to disturb our conversation.

"Hi daddy!" Alister said but Atticus was on the phone so he just kissed his head and looked up at me to give me a once over, before taking a deep breath in then out to continue his conversation. I've got to say that made me squirm a bit in the chair.

"I'm going to go play Roblox with my friends, bye bye!" Alister said jumping off the the chair and putting his plate in the sink, before running off upstairs. I heard Atticus conversation cut and I tried to busy myself on my phone.

I felt a presence behind me and I was anxiously awaiting his touch. He placed his big hands on my shoulders and rubbed them slightly. He leaned closer to me and started giving my neck kisses.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked and I got up immediately regretting my decision.

"Atticus." I called out to him warningly.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"We can't do this."

"What is your definition of the words 'we' and 'can't' exactly?" He asked making slow steps towards me.

"Because when you say we, I know it's you and I but this only applies for 'me' because 'you' are never in this and 'can't' seems like 'can' but don't want to, so?" He asked pressing his lips together.