Chapter Ten: The Pool Day

Imagination is Key...so imagine his right peck has Alister's name tatted on it 😭😭😭
Onto the Chapter...🦋🦋🦋🦋

~Louisa POV~

"A secret remains a secret until you make someone promise to never reveal it."
Fausto Cercignani once said and what a brilliant saying from an amazing man.

I cannot tell you the secrets that I hide Atticus, I don't know who you are and what a fool I would be to ask a man I have no knowledge of to promise to keep my secret.

I cannot explain what went over me last night, maybe it was the lack of touch that I was neglected of for a year, maybe I just wanted to be held and Atticus you held me the better way, the right way, the safe way.

I wanted to be held like that for years, I don't know what washed over my sex deprived soul as your hands traversed my body like a scavenger.

You bring out the worst in me, a side to me I never knew. I'm not the bold type. I don't go head first, I never go head first but with you, you make drowning seem satisfying.

You're a man with secrets, I think you're a man with secrets but I can only assume and point fingers because I am a woman with secrets.

You looked at me last night and acted like nothing happened, like you weren't about to lift my shirt and reveal who I really am, to peak into my past and learn a bit of information about me and I simply cannot let that happen.

I simply cannot let you see the bruised me, the damaged me. I heard a knock on my door and it took me out of my trance. Alister came bouncing into the room wearing a very big shirt.

"Good morning Lou Lou." He said cheerfully and I smiled before picking him up.
I'm here for this kid, My loyalty lies with Alister and not his father, who seems to make my walls quake.

"Good morning Ali, how did you sleep?" I asked him pinching his cheeks.

"It was good." He said playing with his fingers.

"Why so shy?" I asked him and he smiled and jumped off the bed. Atticus knocked on the door slightly and our heads turn to see him in a casual clothes.

"Daddy's got a girlfriend." Alister said in a sing song voice and I jumped my brow at the sound of that.

"No daddy doesn't have a girlfriend." He said smiling at his son. Yes daddy doesn't need a girlfriend. "I'm seeing Mellisa today, did you quit?" He asked looking up at me and I remembered that I didn't.

"You didn't, wow." He said sighing. "I have to do everything." He muttered.

"I never asked you to do anything for me." I said filtered with attitude.

"Alister go play with your toys." He said smiling at Alister and he obeyed his dad.

"You're very rude Miss Stone." He said stepping into the room.

"What's with the formal name shit?" I said getting up from the bed.

"I don't have to explain myself to you."

"You are ridiculous do you know that Mr.Cattaneo?" I said walking up to him.

"I don't have time to play games Miss Stone." He said turning to leave.

"Is this how you behave after every girl kisses you? Or-or am I this special girl?"

"Don't embarrass yourself, my choices are top tier."

"Oh my-I am so sad that I'm not the top of your fuck list." I said and we had a staring competition for a split minute.

"You hate that I'm not on that list."