Chapter Seven: Move In?

~Louisa POV~

"You want me to WHAT?" I asked once again because he did not answer.

"Why are you still in my house?" He said annoyed once more before getting up and heading to the kitchen.

He poured himself another glass of alcohol and I just couldn't stop admiring this man.
But most importantly his audacity!

"I can't live here."

"Then where are you going to live?"

"In an apartment."

"Where are you getting money?"

"I will work."

"Didn't you hear me early?"

"You don't get to control my life!" I yelled at him a bit too harshly. He looked at me as if he was trying to read me. I flared my nostrils and just decided to walk away from him.

"Louisa." He called out to me but I continued walking out the door. I was storming out angrily, who the fuck does he think he is? Ordering me around? I no longer take orders from a man!

If he wants to take my opportunities of getting a job here in England, that's fine! I'll migrate!

"Louisa!" I heard him shout once more.

"You can have it your way! You can have it your way! Please! I need someone to look after my son." He said and I stopped in my tracks, I turned to face him and he walked up to me.

"Thank you." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He sighed and let out a faint laugh.

"You're so stubborn."

"Thank you, I know." I said to him and we just stood there awkwardly.

"Every day, I want you here everyday. I will help you move your things to an apartment. So tomorrow evening?" He asked his hands in his pockets as he looked down at me.

He was very tall I hadn't noticed how much taller he was than me.

"Okay no problem then." I said looking up into his eyes and he stared right back at me. Before I knew it he was leaning in and my eyes were closed awaiting his lips to gracefully touch mine.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I opened my eyes and realised that he was leaning to open the gate. I looked away in embarrassment.

"I-I was just leaving goodbye Mr.Cattaneo." I said turning and walking away. I looked back to see him still looking at me and I felt my heart rate speed up.

I sat by the bus stop and awaited a bus but there was nothing coming. I saw a white car pull up with heavy tinted windows. The windows went down and I saw him sitting there waiting.

"Buses don't come here that late." He said and just looked ahead, I'm guessing he wants to take me home. I got up from the bench and hopped into the car.
There was tension in this vehicle, I felt it so thick in the air circling like vultures over their prey.

"Are you okay Ms.Stone?"

"Yes-yes." I said looking through the window.

"You seem very nervous around me."

"Get over yourself." I said trying to mask my emotions.

"Mmm." He said and the car ride was quiet since then.

I had given him the directions to the apartment and he finally arrived. He looked at the apartment as if he was disgusted by its appearance.

"You live here???" He asked looking at the apartment as if it was the pavement.