Chapter Five: The Billionaire

~~Atticus POV~~

The club music filled the air and the screams and chants of horny men spread as they all enjoyed the strippers performances. Most of them are married men having a little dispute with their wives and they're out here spending their last dime on liquor and strippers.
I sat in the VIP section overhead looking down at all of them. I swirled the ice in my glass and drank the alcohol while I too was having my own show. The girls almost naked around me, their panties stuck between fat cheeks which seemed too big to be true.

I was enjoying myself don't get me wrong. I love ass and titties in my face but the problem arises when they can't handle what you put down in the bedroom. A bunch of light weights, they cum in less than five minutes and fall straight asleep after.

I've never taken a woman home to my house because I have my son there. Alister may be the son of one of England's hottest billionaires and bachelor but I will not let him fall into the hands of whores.

I'd always tell him; 'There are real friends and fake friends. Fake friends use you for what they can get but real friends don't care about what you have."

I love my son to the moon and back, it's been hard being a single parent because I wasn't the type to sit and clean shit or ensure he ate all his greens, or check to see if his clothes match.
He had no mother, that's how I kept it. I wanted him to know that no matter what challenges he face in life he can get through them.

With me.

I was a billionaire but I didn't spoil him. He has to have discipline, he must be a gentleman, he must be a better version of me, the best version of me.

I was already grown, I've made my mistakes, I've had my doubts, I've had sex with multiple women and I will continue to make my mistakes, have my doubts and sleep with women.

I saw a flashy red dress filled with big breast bouncing coming over to me. I turned and it was none other than Mellisa. The owner of 'Taste of Rome'. She was a woman surrounded by vanity and her pride was bigger than her lip fillers.

"Mr. Cattaneo, hi!" She said sitting down next to me sipping on her drink. "I didn't expect you to be here." She said flipping her hair.

"You didn't expect me to be in the VIP section of 'my' club?" I raised a brow before looking at her.
The woman has been after me for years, she's tried every tactic. She was just waiting for me to give her the go ahead to suck my dick.

"I'm playing with you, I just came to let you know that my restaurant is reopened and I'd love for you to check it out." She said the last piece a bit lower than the rest of the sentence making it sound like she intended something else.
I sent my strippers away and sat up better to listen to her.

"I don't know Mellisa, is it appropriate for Alister?" I asked her looking up at her. She looked surprised for a split second and then she caught on about who I was speaking about.
The lady knew I was a father but it's like she didn't know I had a child, it made no sense to me.

"Of course the little lad can come along. It's perfectly safe for him."

"I'll check it out tomorrow." I told her and she smiled sweetly at me.

"Before you go, give me a show." I told her.
I said I wanted my child to be a gentleman, I never said I was one.
She got up and she started swaying her hips to the music. She came closer to me and started grinding on my lap. She collected my face and plastered her lips onto mine.

The kiss was quite forced but I made her believe I was impressed.

"I have to go now, I'll leave you wanting more at ten." She said and I smiled and nodded watching her walk off.

I continued to drink up until ten and I prepared to leave. I left one of the guards in charge of activities going on in the club while I was away. I hopped into my car and my phone buzz immediately, she had sent the location for her notorious restaurant. I started the car and drove to the place. I stopped in front of the building and it looked very beautiful, I was impressed.
I fixed my suit and walked into the building with my head down.

As I lifted my head I was met with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, they were grey like Alister's, only differing where she didn't have blue streaks like he did.

Her skin looked as smooth as cocoa butter, her complexion was a smooth brown, her curls were defined, vibrant and luscious but not as luscious as her naturally beautiful plump lips.

She wore no makeup, she was a natural beauty, she was amazing. I averted my eyes to not seem like a creep. I've never stared at a woman in my life like that, maybe it was the alcohol but I needed to look at her once more just in case I was hallucinating.

I turned around to catch another glimpse of this beautiful woman and our eyes met again as she too was admiring me but not in the way I was admiring her.

I have never met this woman in my life but she was surely a drug and like an addict, I was drawn, I was hooked, I was addicted.

Mellisa led me to the table and started talking right away but I could not focus on anything else other than what I just witnessed. She called my name and I finally started listening.

"I'm telling you about the menu."

"Yea...yea...we'll come tomorrow and check it out, don't disappoint me." I told her and got up to walk out of the restaurant in hopes that the beautiful woman would still be there.

"Who is she?" I asked her.

"Who's who?" She responded looking around because the girl was no longer there.

"The woman that was just here."

"Oh...some regular girl having to pay off debts, they never have their lives set straight." She said and I just brushed her off.

"I'll see you tomorrow night Mellisa."

"I'm looking forward Mr.Cattaneo." She said flirtatiously. I hopped into my car and drove away.
I'm on the highway and I can't get her out of my head. Her beauty was intoxicating, I had to meet her, I had to be in her presence, I had to know who she was and why was she God's favorite. I pulled into my driveway and the guard at the gate looked at me and shook his head and I already knew what happened.

"Alister Mikhail Cattaneo!" I screamed for my son and he pushed his head from the stairs and looked at me.

"Daddy." He said looking at me sternly.

"Where's the nanny?"

"I fired her." He said proudly walking downstairs to greet me.

"You don't have the authority to fire anyone, you're three." I told him sitting down.

" I need a girlfriend." He said coming to me and I picked him up and placed him on my leg.

"You're too small for a girlfriend and I have to work buddy, you need someone to take care of you when I'm not around."

"My girlfriend can." He said pouting and folding his arms.

"No Alister" I told him and laughed at his attempts to get a girlfriend.

He looked away. "Uh-uh..." he said and I just smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

He rest his head on my shoulder, I kissed his forehead once more and we just sat there quietly.

"I'm taking you out to dinner tomorrow with a friend." I told him and he looked at me and his eyes sparkled.

"Thank you!" He said hugging me and I hugged him back tightly. He slid back down and just listened to my heart beat.

"I love you."

"I love you Alister." I told him as I watched him drop to sleep in my arms.

I picked him up and took him to his room.He rolled over in the bed and he looked so peaceful.
He was my pride and joy, I'd never let anything happen to him.

I walked out of his room and went straight to mine. I sat at the edge of my bed and thought about that woman all over again.

I went to bed with one thought on my mind and that is ; I must have her.